Andre The Giant (HBO Sports Documentary) Tonight @ 10 PM ET

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I'm gonna watch because HBO tends to do some really good docs and SImmons knows how to produce them, but to be honest neither this or the teaser have me excited about this. Seems more of the same Andre stories we've always heard, I hope they can go a little deeper into his life and show more of his prime athletically, dude was fukking insane for his size.

morris

Superstar
Daps
giphy.gif

PiSAM9G.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
To be honest, I'd been cooling off on this doc after the teaser and trailer. It seemed it was going to be a cool film that didn't have much stuff we didn't already know (similar to the Flair 30 for 30). And with Bill Simmons hyping up Shoemaker as a major player in this, I was even more :ld:

But Simmons had the Masked Man on his podcast on Monday and they completely sold me on it. Shoemaker even admitted his book had mistakes - first time I'm hearing him admit that - and that the director just didn't let anything like that happen in his movie :ohhh:

Seems Andre will truly get the HBO quality treatment :wow:

ps: Simmons also revealed the director for this doc is doing an "OJ type of doc" for ESPN focusing on Jordan :ohlawd: