bytch!
full

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
This album is :banderas:

Knx really expanded the production on this one by getting live musicians to play over the beats. It was sick hearing that he reworked some of the beats from his flips on YouTube.

Paak always delivers but there's a particular bag he gets into for Nxworries that is too cold. I need more tracks like 86Sentra too :scust:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This album is :banderas:

Knx really expanded the production on this one by getting live musicians to play over the beats. It was sick hearing that he reworked some of the beats from his flips on YouTube.

Paak always delivers but there's a particular bag he gets into for Nxworries that is too cold. I need more tracks like 86Sentra too :scust:

Breh, I know people are rightfully loving songs like KeepHer etc. They're probably the better songs.

But 86Sentra and Distractions are my kinda shyt. 86 might be the song I end up listening to the most when it's all said and done

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
The vocal version of this album is incredible.

But just for my selfish, personal, beat tape, bedroom producer fiend self, I need a legitimate, sanctioned instrumental version of this album.

Knxwledge is probably my current top producer and I need these instrumentals to go along with all my VGM tapes

dHkQG12.png

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Breh, I know people are rightfully loving songs like KeepHer etc. They're probably the better songs.

But 86Sentra and Distractions are my kinda shyt. 86 might be the song I end up listening to the most when it's all said and done

I’ve been waiting to listen to 86Sentra since last year when they debuted live at a festival here so I’m certain that it’s gonna remain my favourite song.

Speaking of the Knx’s, I found the original to MoveOn :wow:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been waiting to listen to 86Sentra since last year when they debuted live at a festival here so I’m certain that it’s gonna remain my favourite song.

Speaking of the Knx’s, I found the original to MoveOn :wow:

Wait, did she rap over this live or is this one of his remixes using her freestyle/vocals?

Either way - I would love to hear Meg do an EP that sounded like this. Knxwledge even makes heaux rap sound incredible

VY2wmdR.png

On a side but related note, I usually skip Knx tapes that are mostly remixes and putting beats under freestyles because I prefer the instrumentals, but maybe I need to tap into the remix tapes more. I know I'm probably missing out on some fire

iLLusoYuN_Da_Adidas_King

Psn illusoyun
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach
Wait, did she rap over this live or is this one of his remixes using her freestyle/vocals?

Either way - I would love to hear Meg do an EP that sounded like this. Knxwledge even makes heaux rap sound incredible

VY2wmdR.png

On a side but related note, I usually skip Knx tapes that are mostly remixes and putting beats under freestyles because I prefer the instrumentals, but maybe I need to tap into the remix tapes more. I know I'm probably missing out on some fire
nikka you are.