And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
twitter is hilarious right now
CHrJEyvW8AAjJ3s.jpg
Is missing the based god :bow:

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The warriors completely picked apart the Cavs in the 4th when Mozgov was out. His rim protection is almost as important as what LeBron bring offensively to this team. I dunno why Blatt keeps him out. Great D by both teams though, throughout. Livingston is one of the best in the league at contesting spot up 3s.
I hate that Mark Jackson brought up hockey assists because it's gonna seem like I'm jocking him but I was gonna post anyway that Curry prob had more hockey assists than any player in the playoffs. Curry (trapped)-Green-Open Shooter.. Though I'm sure Paul-Griffin-DJ/open shooter is up there as well.

Hats of to LeBron, if Kyrie and Love come back, they'll get one next year. I always thought it was a 2 year plan anyway for them.
Wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch next year but with the Cavs prevailing. Great series though..
Now on to the draft and also I'll be watching summer league, fiba youth league and AAU tourneys

:whew: