And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Realistically speaking, assuming Love comes back and everyone comes back healthy(well maybe not everyone :pachaha: ), who is beating the Cavs in the East?

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Only right the warriors win on Tupacs bday

067a548ec48e781dbfdbdbb262ac2fec.396x227x31.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
yo im gon play this coli game...what was Bron realistically ( I know that word is hard to use on here) supposed to do with the players he was out there with?
In games two and three this was over. Delly was shutting down Curry etc.. To answer your question he's supposed to lead, he's supposed to make every one of teammates feel like they can win. He chose to go out there night after night and put all the pressure on himself. They had opportunities to win this series but they came out guns blazing the first three games, and punched themselves out.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
If Lebron woulda pulled this out, it would've been the greatest win in finals history (IMO). But it wasn't to be. He definitely needs to work on his post game and his shot this summer if the Cavs are gonna be here again next year. The shyt let him down so much this series. And they most def under any circumstances, gotta get rid of that bum JR smith and bring in more scorers and stretch PF's.

What he needs to do is let a point guard be the point guard. Him having the ball in his hands all the time makes for great stats but at the end of the day that's all it is...stats. He can't play off ball and if the calls don't go his way he doesn't dominate. Did you notice how when someone else had the ball he doesn't move at to get open.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Really crazy to think about it tho,but LeBron legit had the chance to be Goat by age 30,coulda been 6-0 in the finals,with 6 finals mvp's,supposed to have at least 7 Regular season MVP's,and 5 championships straight,we aint gon see a talent like him for a looooooong time man
It's all what if's. Jordan could've/should've had 8 rings, 8 or 9 MVP's but shyt happens.