And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The Kang:boss: going for hundred, thousand, trillion:gladbron:

...and still won't prevent the ashes of his old burnt jerseys from rising again:lolbron:

@Illeye buckmatic and @smitty22, hate it had to be y'all Coli Bros:sadbron:
:wtb:. There will be a game 7 Friday. This thread won't end tonight breh. Ain't gonna be no warriors celebrating on the Cavs floor tonight

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
The Kang:boss: gonna shoot on a hundred, thousand, trillion:gladbron:

...and it still won't prevent the ashes of his burnt jerseys from rising again:lolbron:

@Illeye buckmatic and @smitty22, hate it had to be y'all Coli Bros:sadbron:
Could be my last day on the coli for awhile:mjcry:
If we lose hope NaS doesn't drop a single while I'm banned:sadbron:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Series ends tonight Curry wins FMVP if he can drop 30 plus...if not I think it belongs to Iggy. Expect to hear Lebron had no help for the next 2 weeks from the crying ass Cavs fans.

Also expect a lot of defamation of previous great players by Bron stans in an attempt to downplay his 2/6 finals record :mjpls:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Series ends tonight Curry wins FMVP if he can drop 30 plus...if not I think it belongs to Iggy. Expect to hear Lebron had no help for the next 2 weeks from the crying ass Cavs fans.

Also expect a lot of defamation of previous great players by Bron stans in an attempt to downplay his 2/6 finals record :mjpls:
it doesnt matter if it ends tonight or friday.. i cant see cavs pull off a game 7...

if running is what GSW has to do to win.. they will run...one last time...forrest gump

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
LeBron has to remember when the Spurs won on the Cavs court back in 07. I'm sure that he is going to do whatever it takes not to let it happen again.
He's only 1 man. You can go to Iraq on some vendetta shyt with 30 straps on you because they killed your brother out there but you're still only one man and you can only shoot so many guns by yourself.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The Warriors get that extra day off between home games for whatever reason :mjpls:

Is the distance from CLE to Oakland, shorter than then distance from OAK to CLE? :mjpls:

Anyway, Cavs win handily tonight.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
He's only 1 man. You can go to Iraq on some vendetta shyt with 30 straps on you because they killed your brother out there but you're still only one man and you can only shoot so many guns by yourself.
Never underestimate the power and will of a great athlete. Plus the Cavs play better at home. GS has the pressure to win tonight while the Cavs are written off to die.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Never underestimate the power and will of a great athlete. Plus the Cavs play better at home. GS has the pressure to win tonight while the Cavs are written off to die.
I seen Kobe with that power and will the season after Shaq was traded to Miami, he asked to be traded that offseason because he didn't have enough help.