And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Alot of his stats are empty breh. He's not imposing himself at all. Those offensive stats look nice but defensively he's not even trying hard. On offense he's wanting to get bailed out by the refs instead or expects a foul everytime he lowers his shoulder [which most of the time he creates the contact first anyway]. I'm not saying he's to blame...but all b.s. aside he touches the ball too much not to have put 60 up tonight.
Breh you did not watch this game. No way you post this bullshyt :upsetfavre:

If Bron don't put up 40 they lose by 20 :comeon:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cavs will make a run at the beginning just off adrenaline, but if the Warriors withstand the blitz, it will get ugly
Nah this shyt is definitely over

Once Kerr made his adjustments this series ended

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You can't tell me the NBA isn't rigged, they knew the cavs were built to win this year with the big 3, but needed to make this half breed the face of the league, and so all of a sudden Bron's two other helpers go down with "freak" injuries........:rudy:

I'm done.............:dead:

Daps
@Gil Scott-Heroin is rubbing his hands like birdman, waiting to get at everyone.
It's quite pathetic that dudes are using every excuse to discredit this Warriors team. First it was they won't win because they're a jumpshooting team, then it was if they win a title it should have an asterisk next to it because they aren't facing tough teams and there's been many injuries, then it was because the refs are handing them games.

:heh: