And There were Young Warriors against a King's Legacy...OFFICIAL CAVS VS. WARRIORS NBA FINALS Thread

Cavs or Warriors

• Cavs in 4

Votes: 10 2.6%
  • Cavs in 5

Votes: 12 3.1%
  • Cavs in 6

Votes: 133 34.7%
  • Cavs in 7

Votes: 23 6.0%
  • Warriors in 4

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Warriors in 5

Votes: 44 11.5%
  • Warriors in 6

Votes: 116 30.3%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 37 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be honest even with a healthy Love and Irving they wasn't beating this team as the offense would be different than it is now. Love never played effectively and Irving need the ball like Lebron

bullshyt.

if cavs can pull two wins off of GSW, I'm pretty sure Cavs with an healthy, Love, Kyrie, AV, would've given GSW some problems. further more didn't the cavs spank GSW in the regular season with their big three together? :comeon:

GSW haven't prove shyt. they've gotten lucky beaten injured teams. it's life so. :yeshrug:

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
But you really can't breh 40 14 12 and you still lose the game :why:

Alot of his stats are empty breh. He's not imposing himself at all. Those offensive stats look nice but defensively he's not even trying hard. On offense he's wanting to get bailed out by the refs instead or expects a foul everytime he lowers his shoulder [which most of the time he creates the contact first anyway]. I'm not saying he's to blame...but all b.s. aside he touches the ball too much not to have put 60 up tonight.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
why'd Mozgawd only play 9 minutes? :dead:

Blatt is the worst

When Mozgov is on the floor the Warriors go at him right away and try to get him in PnR, or have his man leak out for a FB. And the Cavs throw him the ball on the block like he's Shaq and just watch him try to score.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
I'm still on track for my GS in 6 prediction. With the way things are now, I think GS takes this in Cleveland. This team is just too deep and talented for the Cavs. Even though Bron has been legendary this series, this team looks like an AAU squad when he's not on the floor.

No one else can create their own offense or orchestrate the game without Bron on the floor. He accounted for 70 of the Cavs points tonight. Meanwhile Kerr is just rotating player after player. I give credit to the Cavs for battling it out, but GSW are just the better TEAM and that makes the difference.