And now the final blow: Todd Howard (Bethesda) can't imagine Elder Scrolls not being multi-platform

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Elder Scrolls on a fukking phone...:mjlol::bryan: it's just ridiculous man...
And it'd be 6... next gen too... in 4 to 8k... but let me grab my iphone X real quick and ignore calls for an hour while I run some missions :mjlol:

Why are dudes always bringing up market cap and shyt in these threads?
Smart dumb nikkas... What business or business you know, that says shyt like "Man we just blew 7.5 billion but fukk getting it back baby... We got market cap coming when the games drop 3-4 years from now"

nikkas got stockholders to answer to QUARTERLY... And the video game division does not get 7.5 billion dollar passes because the PC division is striving.. That's not at all how companies work. But the coli gotta know everything. So in 2021, Microsoft is going to remove 120 million players and times that by $60 a game.... and be perfectly fine because their failing xbox will be saved by Bethesda exclusives... Like come the fukk on

Will there be SOME exclusive games... Yes.. Will there be SOME timed exclusives... Yes... Will there be some exclusive content... Yes......

Will they ever come out and say "All Bethesda games will never again come out on Sony"

Hell no... Book it.. They already getting their asses kicked now.. The next gen pretty much already over and Sony won before consoles are even released... Remind me again why they wouldn't drop that bomb on Sony before the systems even come out, so they can get the jump on them... Why wait until everyone locked in with their system to then say "Hey we going all exclusive" when everyone already 10 games deep into their ps5 catalog?

Simple shyt

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And it'd be 6... next gen too... in 4 to 8k... but let me grab my iphone X real quick and ignore calls for an hour while I run some missions :mjlol:

Smart dumb nikkas... What business or business you know, that says shyt like "Man we just blew 7.5 billion but fukk getting it back baby... We got market cap coming when the games drop 3-4 years from now"

nikkas got stockholders to answer to QUARTERLY... And the video game division does not get 7.5 billion dollar passes because the PC division is striving.. That's not at all how companies work. But the coli gotta know everything. So in 2021, Microsoft is going to remove 120 million players and times that by $60 a game.... and be perfectly fine because their failing xbox will be saved by Bethesda exclusives... Like come the fukk on

Will there be SOME exclusive games... Yes.. Will there be SOME timed exclusives... Yes... Will there be some exclusive content... Yes......

Will they ever come out and say "All Bethesda games will never again come out on Sony"

Hell no... Book it.. They already getting their asses kicked now.. The next gen pretty much already over and Sony won before consoles are even released... Remind me again why they wouldn't drop that bomb on Sony before the systems even come out, so they can get the jump on them... Why wait until everyone locked in with their system to then say "Hey we going all exclusive" when everyone already 10 games deep into their ps5 catalog?

Simple shyt

Thank you for speaking some fukking sense! Damn!

They really acting like microsoft has unlimited money to throw down JUST for their struggling xbox division and like it’s coming straight out of bill gates piggy bank. They really don;t understand what a massive decision it must have been for them to acquire Zenimax and NO they will not just be casually buying another huge company anytime soon.

This Bethesda merger isn’t play money for them, they need to see a substantial increase in subscriptions in gamepass for it to be worth it and even then, you think they gonna lose all the ps4/ps5 players for just gamepass?

I don’t get it

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Dog @iceberg_is_on_fire
Market cap ain't got shyt to do with nobody wanting to play console styled games thru phones and firesticks and shyt. That was my whole point. . All that Courtdog Titan graph is useless

Why are dudes always bringing up market cap and shyt in these threads?

Simple shyt
Holy shyt, this market cap talking point gets trotted out several times in every thread. These nikkas truly believe MS has 7.5 billion lying in between the couch cushions and doesn’t care about recouping.

And no, GamePass isn’t going to recoup that money

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all gotta stop doing these self inflicted mind tricks, thinking that these two companies operating on the same playing field.

I'm looking right now. Sony's market cap right now is 99.492B, Microsoft's is 1.548T

Microsoft's market cap can move more than the entirety of Sony's market cap in a less than a week. Two random examples

• 10/6 Microsoft's market cap was 1.56 Trillion. On 10/13 it was 1.69 Trillion. That is a 130 billion dollar swing in valuation in 7 days.
  • 9/2 their market cap was 1.76 trillion, on 9/8 it was 1.54. A swing of 200 Billion, or two of Sony, in a week.

They got put the Cloud in the water money.

This is Project Natick

Satya Nadella: The cloud is going to move underwater

This is the result of that endeavor.

Microsoft's Underwater Server Experiment Looks Like a Success - IGN

This is all about Microsoft being on their business shyt. We are going to get some dope games out of the deal from them but make no mistake about it, they are on their
Embrace, extend, and extinguish shyt again, I put the link in there to educate. There are millions of people in the world that are not married to the idea of brands or consoles to play their games. As long as the device has a screen, everything is ready to go for their favorite game. The paradigm has shifted, it truly has. Consoles will still have a place in the market but by making other ways to access games, consoles become less important in the grand scheme of things. However, Microsoft is so far ahead of everyone else when it comes to cloud computing, this was their biggest gamble as an organization in a while and it paid off for them.
:mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
With phil saying they wont increase gamepass's price, i dont see how Elder scrolls or Starfield can be profitable for Xbox
unless they make it for the PS5 or phil goes back on his word and actually increase the price of gamepass.
GzGoovr_d.webp

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Of course the games will be they will be on pc :dahell: