And another one gone: Scalebound has been cancelled.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Nah. It's still pretty easy. You just have to release games. :yeshrug:
They have, you just don't have time to know any better. It's a gift AND A CURSE to have access to too many games. You can't play a single game enough to fully enjoy it if you do. I'n today's age people are looking for games that wow you from hello. They want familiarity, if a company takes a chance on something new to gameplay most games will be upset the controls are not the same as call of duty (or some other have you worship) so the gaming companies are creating games that fit molds, trends. Real innovative games are routinely overlooked.

I'm your case, you feel you're ahead of the curve because of your collection. The TRUTH is you can't really speak on anything because you spread yourself too thin. Best example I can give?

I'm today's climate, nobody would have taken the time to beat games like wizards and warriors (and pt2 Ironside) Golgo13 (nikkaz at least tried to beat it) because the learning curve. They not just pick up and dominate tire games. Dark souls and Bloodborne are unknown of titles outside of gaming forum circles.
The leader of the Xbots disagrees with you.
It was a game to check for but the genre isn't something people outside of the internet care about in America. And it's ok for Xbots to disagree. We actually think for ourselves in the greener side. I was speaking in generals, overall I agree with loose :manny:
Dafuq???! This was the ONE exclusive all X-Bots were talking about.
It was the game that appealed to Sony gamers, not red blooded American gamers. That's why we not tripping that it was cancelled. So much shyt is about to drop, no need to worry. Scorpio, crackdown 3, Sea of thieves, native 4k for Halo 5, gears 4, Forza horizon 3, the division.

A dozen more big budget exclusives that will be released this year. My question is what exclusives are coming out later this year for Sony?
I never cared for it and it's not my type of game
This

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I forgot all about cuphead.

Something went very wrong in that games development.

They should have just stuck to their original vision. Hopefully it turns out great.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Don't even ask me how :mjgrin:

They should have just stuck to their original vision. Hopefully it turns out great.

Got too ambitious and tried to make the game bigger than it was originally intended. That game is entirely hand drawn, I think. That's why it's taking forever

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How many years ago was crackdown shown?3?4?

And we've seen next to nothing since...
The "concept art" was shown off 2yrs ago, there was a little video last year.. then they showed off gameplay with the destruction
The game was delayed til this fall instead of last fall which nobody thought was the actual release date
Same thing happened with Uncharted 4 but... Gran Tourismo still waiting. Last of US just dropped after 10yrs, DriveCLub didn't have the free version (cancelled it) nor had any of its media functionality up for a year. Routine operation on sony side, but when anything has a snag on xbox (this isn't one either) Halo MCC which got fixed 3months after release would be.
Its just annoying that the same group of poster spend all day hating on shyt they had no intentions of playing in the first place.
Aren't you supposed to be playing thru 50games this year :laff:
It's going to get cancelled, 100%.
And you're basing this off of your a$$holes girations :scusthov:

See, nice narritive but its just based on lies. The game is good and will be dropping this year. Sooner than later in fact
Let me let you girls in on this little secret. Xbox saved Sunday to reveal shyt. And if you think Scorpio is all there will be to see?
No new games, no exciting games, no nothing? Ok, have fun living in a fanboy bubble :francis: