Ancient Rome Had Black Emperors

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Excellence
Lucius Septimius Bassianus
(April 4, 188 – April 8, 217), commonly known as Caracalla, was a Black Roman Emperor who ruled from 211 to 217. Caracalla was the eldest son of Septimius Severus, the first black African-born Emperor of Rome

Emp-Septimus.jpg

SEPTIMIUS SEVERUS

luisus-quietus.jpg

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Part of me honestly believes at some point we had this whole planet under our power

Me too. It's just that they hide our accomplishments to keep from letting us know how great we are. It's like tryna tell a girl that's a 10 that she's a ugly 2 to keep her confidence low then hide the mirrors and keep her locked in the house so she can never know how good she really is. You gotta do that to keep her confidence low and make her think you the prize when she's really the prize

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Stop with the bullshyt.
Big up the actual civilizations we’ve lost like the Nok culture
The libraries of Mali
The Great Wall of Benin and all the lost art and knowledge of our subsaharan ancestors.

Rome and Greece were shyt shows sponsored by Johnny come lately ass cacs

With knowledge stolen from Africa

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop with the bullshyt.
Big up the actual civilizations we’ve lost like the Nok culture
The libraries of Mali
The Great Wall of Benin and all the lost art and knowledge of our subsaharan ancestors.

Rome and Greece were shyt shows sponsored by Johnny come lately ass cacs

Did you not read the OP? We can let ppl know that black emperors ruled in ancient Rome. Stop hating that we was running those cacs in Rome

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gringo alert! And an intellectually challenged one as well. Don't @ me.

17090510165644993.gif

I'm checking your post history right now and I already see some things I'm gonna expose you with. Since you want to derail the thread because black emperors ruling in ancient Rome hurt your feelings so much I'll be back to expose you. Gimme a sec

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody look closely at anybody who comes in here mad trying to deliberately derail the thread or call bullsht on black emperors ruling in ancient rome when I have posted hardcore proof. Those are the people mad about black people ruling in a city cacs love and embrace so much