Ancient Egyptians linked more with other Africans

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
All hominids came out of the Sudan, Kenya, Uganda, DRC and Ethiopian rift valleys. Civilization began in Sudan and spread up The Nile, into the deserts in the south and into the jungles. All Black people. Even the early waves of hominids leaving Africa were Black. We shouldn't have to debate this or exert energy trying to prove this when both science and contemporary African culture validates this.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Ancient Nubians are the Nuba People of today that live in the nuba mountains of Sudan and they don't look like most East Africans we see today..so basically they're a good representation of how ancient Egyptians looked. And proof is in the Hieroglyphics of nubian wrestling and dancing girls that the Nuba people still practice to this day..

Actually the Nuba people is a recent name given to them by a different group. They really have nothing to do with the Nubians. Heck there were never a people called "Nubians". That's just a name that the Romans gave people South of Egypt. The people south if Egypt were different kinds of African grpups and were given different names by the Egyptians(Kemetians), Hebrews, Greeks, Persians,Romans,etc.

I think this is where all the confusion comes from.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Actually the Nuba people is a recent name given to them by a different group. They really have nothing to do with the Nubians. Heck there were never a people called "Nubians". That's just a name that the Romans gave people South of Egypt. The people south if Egypt were different kinds of African grpups and were given different names by the Egyptians(Kemetians), Hebrews, Greeks, Persians,Romans,etc.

I think this is where all the confusion comes from.

Not necessarily South of Egypt because those same groups lived in Lower Egypt as well and intermittently took control of Upper Egypt.

I'm also sure that the Nuba people come from the same stock as the Ancient East Africans...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Not necessarily South of Egypt because those same groups lived in Lower Egypt as well and intermittently took control of Upper Egypt.

I'm also sure that the Nuba people come from the same stock as the Ancient East Africans...

Yeah because they were really the same people. But what I mean is that there were no such thing as a "Nubian" people during the time of the Ancient Egyptians. What people don't understand is that south of Egypt(Sudan) there were many different African groups. They were NOT one monolithic people. Egypt actually allied with some while fought with other ones.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yeah because they were really the same people. But what I mean is that there were no such thing as a "Nubian" people during the time of the Ancient Egyptians. What people don't understand is that south of Egypt(Sudan) there were many different African groups. They were NOT one monolithic people. Egypt actually allied with some while fought with other ones.

I always interpreted Egypt and Nubia as "civilizations" that had multiple "tribes" living within them, no?

For example, @Tommy Knocks did a bit of research and found out that West Africans trace back to Sudan as well http://www.thecoli.com/threads/something-is-wrong-where-do-black-people-come-from.200200/ so of course there had to be different African groups to explain what we have now on the continent

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I always interpreted Egypt and Nubia as "civilizations" that had multiple "tribes" living within them, no?

For example, @Tommy Knocks did a bit of research and found out that West Africans trace back to Sudan as well http://www.thecoli.com/threads/something-is-wrong-where-do-black-people-come-from.200200/ so of course there had to be different African groups to explain what we have now on the continent

Yeah that was I'm basically saying.

As for West Africans tracing back to Sudan. The Ancestors of WA lived in the Sahara and migrated to the Nile and also Niger river. Before West Africa was not populated by any people. Heck the E Haplogroup(*Which West African E1b1a comes from) came from East Africa. I heard there are still some E1b1a found in Sudan. The you have this...
rameses3dnaresults.jpg

Also this guy touches base on what I'm saying.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that was I'm basically saying.

As for West Africans tracing back to Sudan. The Ancestors of WA lived in the Sahara and migrated to the Nile and also Niger river. Before West Africa was not populated by any people. Heck the E Haplogroup(*Which West African E1b1a comes from) came from East Africa. I heard there are still some E1b1a found in Sudan. The you have this...
rameses3dnaresults.jpg

Also this guy touches base on what I'm saying.

I just watched the full documentary of that video and they compare Ancient Egyptians and Nuba people

37 minutes in

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Why is this still a argument??????????????????

Before Egypt became land it was sea and became land around the last ice age which it was fed soil from Ethopia on down. Black civilization hands down

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
Not really it was a mixed society but had black rulers

You're pulling DNA from mummies

Europe and Asia are right next to Egypt

You think they had a border like US/Mexico and not let people in?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt I am the descendant of King Rameses...man the amount of bullshyt that comes out of these threads is unbelievable. West Africa has nothing to do with Kemet stop embarrassing yourselves.

You didn't postulate one argument against anything in this thread yet you call it bullshyt. Begone, cac. There's genetic proof West Africans are the patrilineal fathers of Pharoah Ramses. Accept the truth or don't --- but there it is.