Anbody else here HATE pick up trucks?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I admit, I have no other issues with any other automobile. I drove 26 foot trucks for a living doing moving.

But I absolutely HATE pick up trucks!

They are usually driven by some needle dikked racist Trump supporting gun toting cracker who wants to add a couple of inches to his micropenis (since the AR-15 with the bumpstock isn't enough).

Even worse when they're lifted with those big ass wheels.

And usually have disgusting offensive racist shyt on them like confederate flags, blue lives matter flags, don't tread on me flags, Truck nuts :scust:

guaranteed if you drive one of these things, you have to be a racist white guy.

When I;m walking on street alone and see a pickup truck next to me, I really get relieved when I see a black or hispanic dude behind the wheel....like :whew: thought that was some racist cracka who wanna drag my black ass behind that thing.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I love pickup trucks
avenura-chrysler-jeep-dodge-ram-power-wagon-2020.jpg

2019-Chevrolet-Silverado-RST-exterior-August-2018-Wyoming-002-1024x683.jpg

2021-Chevy-Colorado-Z71-400x300.jpg

:whew:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I just don’t understand the utility of one if you don’t live on a farm or aren’t hauling shyt around for a living. The bed just seems like such a waste of space. Never mind the cost of some of these trucks...

On the rare occasion that I need to move some shyt...I just rent a UHaul for $20/day.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like a nicely painted lowerd s10. Outside of that they work trucks. Only the Confederate flag lifted country ass white boys round here drive them outside of work activity. They got a big ass lifted truck with giant tires. Clean as a whistle. Bed has zero tools. Just weird. Lol