Ana Kasparian vs Ann Coulter LIVE at Politicon!

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The funny thing is the black guy tried to make it racial and blew back in his face.

Yea he didn't understand Ann Coulter. If he did he wouldn't have thrown her that alley-oop

Ann Coulter is uncharacteristically honest about some parts of black injustice so she can use it as a weapon against the left.

She places the blame at the feet of the liberals and their liberal policies, then she lifts it up like a sword and chops their heads off with it :banderas:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
breh. What the fukk is up with this heel turn? :DameMJLol:
I've been on an ass eating craze lately. I've always had a thing for Ana that bytch is bad as fukk to me
I'm pretty sure I've negged you twice in the past week. That ignore button is looking pretty sexy :patrice:

Armenian women got some good p*ssy

He's probably been kicking it wit @DEAD7 more in JBO
I'm a jbo veteran Brehhhh and yeah Ana is sexy as fukk I didn't know she was Armenian though :noah:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
BREHHHH She walked across stage and you can see dudes body language saying "DO NOT LOOK AT THAT ASS! PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT MAN COLTER!"

Look at that left hand balance out his wandering mind :lolbron:
i love this interpretation, but i'm seeing a situation where a breh has to discreetly hide/get control of that impending erection: that little push down and leg cross.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
the issue with illegal immigration is that conservatives always get mad at the desperate illegal immigrants, not the rich businessmen that lure them here.... we've been a nation for 241 years and never needed a border wall to protect ourselves from mexicans and people from central america... now all of a sudden we can't continue to survive as a nation without one... here's a radical idea, why don't we start fining and throwing a$$holes in jail for hiring illegal immigrants...? i think that would do more to stop illegal immigration than some stupid wall... however, conservatives can't find their way to getting mad at the business owners that betray them...

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the issue with illegal immigration is that conservatives always get mad at the desperate illegal immigrants, not the rich businessmen that lure them here.... we've been a nation for 241 years and never needed a border wall to protect ourselves from mexicans and people from central america... now all of a sudden we can't continue to survive as a nation without one... here's a radical idea, why don't we start fining and throwing a$$holes in jail for hiring illegal immigrants...? i think that would do more to stop illegal immigration than some stupid wall... however, conservatives can't find their way to getting mad at the business owners that betray them...

Quiet as kept conservatives are hiring illegal immigrants too :sas2: and continuously slurp businesses that do too:sas2: but you already know the deal...

They bark all this anti-illegal immigration with little to no teeth behind it because if they really wanted to be this would already be happening.