Ana Kasparian vs Ann Coulter LIVE at Politicon!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You peep Ana's face when Ann pushed hard on the fact about immigrants benefiting from resources that were originally intended for AA?

She had the same "oh god not this again" eyeroll of a typical right wing racist when black injustice is brought up:mjgrin:
It was embarrassing when Anna literally lied about illegals using public resources.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That doesn't make it a biracial country.

Edit: also most white people think they are the only one who built this country.
Again, Coulter isn't my cup of tea, but what she was saying about other groups exploiting the purpose of immigration was true.

Even black Americans are at their core, Americans with an American view of the world and American sensibilities.

Muslims of all stripes keep moving here and causing problems and exploiting what it means to be an American

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
One of Ann's worse debates. Lotta stammering, stuttering, and all around low energy but...

Ann Coulter's fangs came out when she started talking about black folks:

"This is not a multiracial, multicultural country. It's a Biracial county"
"This country was black and white for 400 years"
"Civil rights are for African Americans"

Ana proved herself to be just as racist as Ann Coulter is.

In response to African Americans being discriminated against by employers in favor of Hispanics:

"You're acting like a victim"
"Pull yourself up by your bootstraps"

Both of em shytted on blacks when it was convenient, fukk em both :camby:
Pretty much this, I like Ana but she got the side eye with that immigration topic

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Again, Coulter isn't my cup of tea, but what she was saying about other groups exploiting the purpose of immigration was true.

Even black Americans are at their core, Americans with an American view of the world and American sensibilities.

Muslims of all stripes keep moving here and causing problems and exploiting what it means to be an American

And what does your post have to do with Ann claiming that this country is a biracial country?

I also don't know what your Muslim rant have to do with my post too.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This is the way Ann Coulter sees pro-immigration (especially illegal) talking points

aWG7m.gif

And this is what it looks like when you try to use em against her in a debate

tumblr_o0jwy3wkS11tuj9ddo1_500.gif

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Just stop

At this point you're just saying things, trying to bait some sort of gotcha moment

I'm not trying to do anything I was just correcting you and Ann.

FYI you sound foolish saying that America is a black and white creation, when majority of white people don't share your view.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm not trying to do anything I was just correcting you and Ann.

FYI you sound foolish saying that America is a black and white creation, when majority of white people don't share your view.

You didn't correct anything.

Again, i don't care what the majority of white people think, believe, or say.

I know for a fact that this country was built on slave labor. And you do too :ufdup:

Last edited: