An iPhone Factory in China Just Fired 60,000 Employees and Replaced Them with Robots

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Someone has to program the robot

Someone has to do maintenance on the robots

Someone has to design the robots

Its rough out here, you have to stay ahead of the curve.

The other direction is healthcare. People always gon be sick brehs. The company I work for is developing service robots but people will want the human touch in that sector for awhile.

yep....baby boomer generation aging too :banderas:

I'm going through this healthcare thing until I'm an NP so I can have my own clinic :ahh:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Can you join the forces if you are obese? I am 275 pounds.
That depends on your height but honestly you need to lose weight because it's healthier if you do that and then you can join the armed forces you can go in as an Officer since you have a 4 year degree and officers make 30k a year OFF RIP and they pay student loans.

Get on a diet plan, run a few miles a day and workout and you can honestly do that, military is the answer for a lot of our financial issues, a lot of people aren't with it though sense you gotta give your time away, itreally depends on what you want. Good Luck man

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Something's gotta give. You can't charge 700 for a product people you just fired can't afford. In the short term companies will cake off the margins but in the long run demand and prices will have to come down. Not everyone can work in the office. If all these companies threatening to go robotic do it there will be a lot of people who can't afford to buy there stuff

You are right in that something will give... but it ain't gonna be these companies dropping prices :manny:

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
That depends on your height but honestly you need to lose weight because it's healthier if you do that and then you can join the armed forces you can go in as an Officer since you have a 4 year degree and officers make 30k a year OFF RIP and they pay student loans.

Get on a diet plan, run a few miles a day and workout and you can honestly do that, military is the answer for a lot of our financial issues, a lot of people aren't with it though sense you gotta give your time away, itreally depends on what you want. Good Luck man

I don't have a four year degree, I have a two year degree.

Regarding the military, how long would i have to stay in it? what exactly would I be doing while in the military?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Steer clear of buildings over 3 stories high for the next 6 months

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
I don't have a four year degree, I have a two year degree.

Regarding the military, how long would i have to stay in it? what exactly would I be doing while in the military?
Ok then, you won't get the rank or bonus but you'll still be in the 20k plus range.

Once you join you have to do 4 years depending on the branch but after your 4 year contract is up you can leave or stay until you want.

What you do depends on what branch you join and the work you apply for.

For example I'm going in the Air Force with a four year degree and I'll be flying for them, I chose the AF specifically for that job. There's a range of things depending on what you want to do but the best branch to join is the AF, they pay the most, get the most respect and your experience transfers well into the civilian world. You could drive trucks, work on computers ( a friend of mine does satellite images) infantry, mechanic there's a range of jobs, you can look at them here.

ASVAB and Air Force Jobs | Military.com

These are for AF, Navy Army and National Guard all have their own jobs and pay grade.