An Example Of An Easy To Follow 2500 Calorie Diet For Those That Suck At Meal Planning

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Gonna start this today.

I do want to make note that I don't consider my plan a nutritionally complete meal plan. I always supplement with a multi vitamin and fish oil because I do not consume enough fruits and vegetables or omega 3 fatty acids for my liking. I wasn't really trying to give people a diet plan with this thread, I was just showing what I do and how being a little "lazier" with my food choices has still worked for me as long as I stick to it. Wanted to give examples of the types of meals that people can do to help curb hunger and keep on track.

As the weeks go on, I will reduce my calorie intake to match up with what inevitably will be a slower metabolic rate. I'm currently on the second week of my cut, and although I dropped good weight the first week I nonetheless reduced my calories to 2370. Next week I will reduce them to around 2200. The next week after that, I will take a break from my diet and bump it up to 2700 for a week just to give my body a recharge before going on a larger restriction again the week after that.

@Adam3000 When do you eat breakfast vs. workout during the day out of curiosity?

My life situation is in my favor right now for workout reasons. I eat breakfast around 8 AM then workout around 10 AM. Its pretty much ideal I think. If you work out in the evening just make sure to leave enough calories at the end of your day to satisfy your post-workout hunger and protein needs.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
im confused, you eat that much but you wanna lose weight?

It looks like you want to gain mass?

-DMP-

No, if I wanted to gain mass I would eat over 3000 calories.

I want to lose weight, so I am eating 2500 at the start of the plan, and right now 2400 the next week. I lost almost 2 lbs my first week eating 2500 (some of it was definitely water weight)

If you aren't as active as me, you may need to eat less. No young male should have to eat less than 2200-2300 though, if you do then chances are you need to start exercising more.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
This is a diet for fat cats. Most relatively in shape men won't lose much weight eating 2,500. I would probably gain a small bit of weight on 2500 over a month. 2k with 150carbs - that's interesting.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
IF wave brehs

Trader Joe's pizzas & raviolis (600-800 calories), 8 oz of of fish on rest days, ~20 oz of chicken on lift days (800-1100 calories with a glass of OJ with fiber in it), 100g unflavored whey isolate shake (800 calories with milk and chocolate syrup)

My maintenance is a lil over 3000.... I fill the rest of my calories up with shyt like veggies or Pop Tarts :yeshrug: I don't think you need to count every gram and calorie. I use a food scale to cook unmeasured shyt but a lot of prepackaged meals do the work for you. Its not that complex. I hate agonizing over food.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
3000 calories yakno....

Lemme show you guys how to creatively hit 2,000 calories AND eat a glazed krispy kreme

Walk with me brothers:

Breakfast 494 calories
Egg whites 12 tablespoons 96 calories
Large free range egg 103 calories
10ml olive oil 82 calories
Wholemeal pitta 145 calories
Spinach 14 calories
Spring onions 25 calories
two salad tomatoes 32 calories

Lunch 635 calories
Turkey, pastrami and emmental cheese flatbread (M&S) 290 calories
Smokey chilli beef and cheese wrap 345 calories

Dinner 519 calories
Roasted chicken leg x2, roasted chicken thigh x1 208 calories
sweet potato medium 103 calories
Asparagus 35 calories

Snacks
MyProtein unflavoured impact whey 56 calories
Fage Greek yoghurt 97 calories
KRISPY KREME GLAZED DONUT - 190 calories

65g fat. 154 carbs. 239 protein. 2018 calories.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Brehs. My schedule is 6a-4p mon-thurs. I dont have time to prepare breakfast in the morning.

Is there anything quick I can do to supplement? I feel like thats one thing im missing from my regimen

Im 6' 200. Really tryna lose about 8 lbs(got a lil lower belly fat) gain some muscle. Fell off of my weight lifting for a couple of years cuz of back problems from football.

Just recently start running (about 6-8 miles a week). Went from 205 to 200 in two weeks so i think im headed in the right direction.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Brehs. My schedule is 6a-4p mon-thurs. I dont have time to prepare breakfast in the morning.

Is there anything quick I can do to supplement? I feel like thats one thing im missing from my regimen

Im 6' 200. Really tryna lose about 8 lbs(got a lil lower belly fat) gain some muscle. Fell off of my weight lifting for a couple of years cuz of back problems from football.

Just recently start running (about 6-8 miles a week). Went from 205 to 200 in two weeks so i think im headed in the right direction.
Protein shake :manny: