Americans are some sick pathetic b*stards.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Yanks just being yanks - nothing to see here.

You lot need to slow down on eating GMO foods & 7XL portions. This is what happens when you eat like a glutton, especially when it’s unhealthy foods with high cholesterol.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Remember that OP is Dominican, bro is from one of the fattest islands in the Carribean :mjlol:

In less than 15 years, the country has gone from less than 25% of its people being overweight to more than 70%

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Something i learned thats pretty ill.

If you start taking psyche meds for say some mild stress, prolonged use of the meds over years can actually be the catalyst for a psychotic break/ mental illness if you stop taking the medication. Makes me wo der how many people are now in the streets because of a prescription for something they could have treated with excercise, like Brazillian Jiujitsu

Last edited:

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Remember that OP is Dominican, bro is from one of the fattest islands in the Carribean :mjlol:

In less than 15 years, the country has gone from less than 25% of its people being overweight to more than 70%

I didn’t know that

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yanks just being yanks - nothing to see here.

You lot need to slow down on eating GMO foods & 7XL portions. This is what happens when you eat like a glutton, especially when it’s unhealthy foods with high cholesterol.
images