Americanized Nigerian men :wow:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I was stuttering and crawled up in the fetal position :deadrose:

As a heterosexual woman there is still something very satisfying about hearing of black women being sexually gratified. Girl I done been to the mountain top too. This dummy left scratches and an imprint of his brietling watch on my ass.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
i get hit on by white men more than black men so therefore if i want me a white boy to take me out on a date right now, i could :win:
This trolling is terrible especially after the Eric Gardner incident.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
i get hit on by white men more than black men so therefore if i want a white boy to take me out on a date right now, i could :win:

He'll take you to Chilli's then get the drawers, meanwhile he takin Becky to Ruth Chris and introducing her to family. But hey, keep doin you. :sas1:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm scarred for life :mjcry:

I've been lurking his ig...he has hoes from every single major city in America ...,I'm talking about bad ass Instagram model hoes begging for a reply :mjcry:

It's pretty much over for me :ehh:

I have no hope :dead:

Oh my baby. I'm sorry to hear that. However the best way to get over a Nigerian is to get another. Trust me his father friends brothers cousins uncle will be up for it.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
As a heterosexual woman there is still something very satisfying about hearing of black women being sexually gratified. Girl I done been to the mountain top too. This dummy left scratches and an imprint of his brietling watch on my ass.
i licked all the sweat off his chest....it tasted like heaven :wow:

im pretty sure we was in sync for 6 hrs straight ...he held me after he murdered me....i thought we had a connection :mjcry:

Daps
He hit it and quit it, im tired of women confusing sex with love.

dawg, all females in general fukk without condoms, now.
it is their living on the edge thrill playbook.
I use condoms and believe me,...
I know dese bytches be looking like.
how do I get this nikka to fukk me raw.
when, I ain't indulging in that poverty making drug ever again, till marriage.
which ain't never happening,....
fukk unprotected sex!
even, if me using condoms makes me off brand.

Art Barr

I don't have unprotected sex unless in a serious relationships, so its not all females