Americanized Nigerian men :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Easiest way to get a woman sprung is to leave it in or creampie her ass. Something about them broads feeling your nut slowly drip down their vag makes them go crazy.

that elatwd joy they get from getting the c3po.
is them expressing they about to get eic/cs/wic/ off yo ass.
men, protect your seed.

Art Barr

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

That's expensive as hell...I sucked the soul out of him and all I got was a bear hug and to "text me" later :snoop:

giphy.gif

Don't fukk island yutes, we're dogheads as well.

U know what I would do to u...

I would cook u some jerk chicken and rice and peas, and other famous island dishes, then I would rub u down with some coco butter lotion n message ur back, then I would put on some nasty pum pum songs, then I would.... wait for it....
tumblr_midv3m234b1s2vgy3o1_500.gif

:win:

Too bad u don't fukk black man no more or is wifey material.. Plus u thick..... :wow::ohlawd:

Labadi_Mantse

All Star
Daps
yall something else :mjcry:

This Nigerian nikka broke my cookie recently and now I'm feeling some type of way... :mjcry:

I wanna send him a text and tell him how I reallly feel but my pride won't let me.

I think I'm legitimately in love with someone that don't even have feelings for me . :dead:

I'm pretty much done with black men now :(

this is you right here OP.

'Johnny do me corny. He's doing me this he's doing me that, but I no go tell mummy'

Afrobeat!

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yall something else :mjcry:

This Nigerian nikka broke my cookie recently and now I'm feeling some type of way... :mjcry:

I wanna send him a text and tell him how I reallly feel but my pride won't let me.

I think I'm legitimately in love with someone that don't even have feelings for me . :dead:

I'm pretty much done with black men now :(

:nigerianmad: