Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I was like :gladbron:through 90% of this episode.

And I was pleasantly surprised by how well they wrapped up so much in one episode. I really didn't think they could do it and while the pace was breakneck it all worked for the most part.

The epilogue with the Young Lovers from the compound was probably the weakest part of the episode for me and that wasn't actually bad.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ohhhh shyt! My girls Jessica Lange and Angela Bassett came byke!!!!

tenor.gif

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:whoo:

Wonder if it will be another tie in type season or if it will be a legit Coven 2 season. Either way, I’m in. I love the coven season, they just had a shyt finale, but that’s kinda par for the course with AHS :pachaha:
Maybe they can finally bring back the witch hunters, I always felt that was an underrated threat to the Coven that should have been explored more

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
coven is my fav season. It was also the last season to really have a strong ending. The other seasons that followed it tend to start off real strong then starts to drop off hard that last few episodes left.
facts

i think a post coven season that's pretty strong was 84

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coven is my fav season. It was also the last season to really have a strong ending. The other seasons that followed it tend to start off real strong then starts to drop off hard that last few episodes left.

I’ve noticed that too. So far, I like Coven, Apocalypse and 1984. The first two because they’re focused on the witches and the last because I like 80s themed shows. I couldn’t get through Hotel before but now I’m trying to force myself to watch it to see if I end up liking it.