DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Hmm finale was good, but im not sold on that ending.
I still think the main problem of this season was that it should have been 12 episodes instead of 10, more things could have been fleshed out like how and why Constance's dead daughter have no eyes?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
fukk the end of the world
200.gif
Coven celebration orgy coming up
33empsk.jpg

#thuglife

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
OOOOH shyt

I wont spoil nothing but..... yall gonna be like :gladbron: :banderas::wow: when we get back to current times in the story line.

American Horror Story: 8×10 – مشاهده وتحميل – Movs4u موفيز فور يو

We've all been bamboozled

@dora_da_destroyer @DaylitoJames

You can tell they wanted to end it on some deaths dont matter dbz, hidden leaf village resurrection after pain but everyone would be on some :martin: shyt with that cop out. So they made the adam and eve swirl couple the backup anti christ plan. I dont understand how they can birth the anti christ though, considering michael was special since his daddy was a ghost. Why is the random couple special?
So I'm just now reading this spoiler. I think the overall message is that the "anti-christ" is gonna happen no matter what and will find a way to achieve it. Kinda reminds me of the ending of the movie The Devil's Advocate

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I still think the main problem of this season was that it should have been 12 episodes instead of 10, more things could have been fleshed out like how and why Constance's dead daughter have no eyes?

Now thinking about it i think the ending referred to that couple being choosing to the outpost because of their dna. So maybe Michael had a 1up on the witches.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Now thinking about it i think the ending referred to that couple being choosing to the outpost because of their dna. So maybe Michael had a 1up on the witches.
Every TRUE villian always have a plan b... Michael is no exception since he was out there dressing like a young Geese Howard
170px-Geese-neowave.jpg