This bytch is Kitty Pryde trying to change things like
uncanny_x-men_141_cover.jpg

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Zoe has to be the most wasted potential of a character. Since season 3 they presented her as a powerful witch with potential yet she does nothing significant and stays dying.... :yeshrug:but she's my least favorite witch so whatever.

Queenie stays getting shot up in multiple seasons :francis:how are yall powerful witches yet yall are not bulletproof? Ain't there a spell for that?

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I’d rather they had brought Fiona back than the 5 other witches tbh, she’s def a mastermind and would be able to come up with a way to defeat him. Although they each get a personalized hell I could see her having spent some time with Satan. Ryan puts in a lot of details that don’t answer much or convos that go on longer than they need to, and bloats the cast, which is usually fine but gets blatant when he does short seasons. I have a bunch of qs but I will at least give him a chance to wrap it up next week, I doubt they’ll be answered.

A lot of this seems like Murphy could’ve done it in regular sequence leading up to the bombs and bunker (ep 7 or 8) and it wouldn’t have changed the impact of the story. If he showed it using parallel storytelling it still holds attention-I also would’ve preferred to see the warlock massacre, do one of those silent-film style montages for the witches and kim. By leading with the end there’s no attachment to anyone and I don’t care for 6 eps of how we got there.

And oh yeah, my q about who was rubberman- pretty sure it had to have been Michael and can’t be Tate as I believe all the spirits are confined to the house.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I’d rather they had brought Fiona back than the 5 other witches tbh, she’s def a mastermind and would be able to come up with a way to defeat him. Although they each get a personalized hell I could see her having spent some time with Satan. Ryan puts in a lot of details that don’t answer much or convos that go on longer than they need to, and bloats the cast, which is usually fine but gets blatant when he does short seasons. I have a bunch of qs but I will at least give him a chance to wrap it up next week, I doubt they’ll be answered.

A lot of this seems like Murphy could’ve done it in regular sequence leading up to the bombs and bunker (ep 7 or 8) and it wouldn’t have changed the impact of the story. If he showed it using parallel storytelling it still holds attention-I also would’ve preferred to see the warlock massacre, do one of those silent-film style montages for the witches and kim. By leading with the end there’s no attachment to anyone and I don’t care for 6 eps of how we got there.

And oh yeah, my q about who was rubberman- pretty sure it had to have been Michael and can’t be Tate as I believe all the spirits are confined to the house.
I mean here didn't have to be anyone in the rubber suit at all.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Michael is such a let down as an antichrist, dude doesn’t know wtf he’s doing :heh:

This season needs more episodes IMO, even a 12-13 episode season would’ve given them more time to flesh things out.

Yea as always American horrror story falls off again by the end of every season. Like the writers don’t know how to sum or end the stories.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Yea as always American horrror story falls off again by the end of every season. Like the writers don’t know how to sum or end the stories.
Next ep supposed to be about 38 mins. Don't expect anything except for the the plot of days of future past to rap it up. :yeshrug: I enjoyed it for what it was. Ending can't be as bad as castle rock.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael is such a let down as an antichrist, dude doesn’t know wtf he’s doing :heh:

This season needs more episodes IMO, even a 12-13 episode season would’ve given them more time to flesh things out.
or a double season. This was one of their better seasons and I felt like they had to really rush it just to end it. Seems like it could go one for another season

like season 1 could of been the flash back season and season 2 could be the present time season

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Next ep supposed to be about 38 mins. Don't expect anything except for the the plot of days of future past to rap it up. :yeshrug: I enjoyed it for what it was. Ending can't be as bad as castle rock.
Damn, they at least could’ve extended the run time for the finale :dead:

Ahh well, overall I enjoyed this season, especially the murder house crossover and the GOAT Ms Lange blessing us for a monologue :wow:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, they at least could’ve extended the run time for the finale :dead:

Ahh well, overall I enjoyed this season, especially the murder house crossover and the GOAT Ms Lange blessing us for a monologue :wow:
I really feel like all they gonna do is go back to present time, have the one bytch go back in time, change history and tie it all up with a pretty ass gay bow