Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The church of Satan was a little over the top...but kinda funny, especially the potluck scene.

Michael really felt like a lil ass kid trying to find answers.

Even though this is a crossover season, it felt a little weird that Paulson and Peters played those tech company employees too. That wig on Evan though :mjlol:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
They’re spending way too much time pre-Apocalypse to only be doing 10 eps this season unless this is (unlikely) going to be a two-parter. They better be laying the groundwork for each detail leading to some major fukkery the last two episodes :hmm:
I don't know. I feel like it's obviously going to be continued in the next season.

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Yo that lady saying she wanted the devil to send her to the worst parts of hell so she can burn and blister forever got me a lil shook she seemed dead serious.

This season dope but it’s only two episodes left when they gonna get back to after the apocalypse

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:ohhh: so them nerds were the ones controlling Kathy Bates Bot...thought she was sentient.

:mjlol: @ Michael taking cues from The Omen 3

:picard: slapped the shyt outta Emma Roberts

:mjlit: time travel

:demonic: @ what happened at the Warlocks

:snoop: my slow ass didn't realize this was the same Venable as the one we met in Episode 1 :yayo:

:win: The Cooperative

man with only a couple eps left I hope they continue onto the next season.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: so them nerds were the ones controlling Kathy Bates Bot...thought she was sentient.

:mjlol: @ Michael taking cues from The Omen 3

:picard: slapped the shyt outta Emma Roberts

:mjlit: time travel

:demonic: @ what happened at the Warlocks

:snoop: my slow ass didn't realize this was the same Venable as the one we met in Episode 1 :yayo:

:win: The Cooperative

man with only a couple eps left I hope they continue onto the next season.
I don't like that at all. Its the writters pretty much letting us know it's gonna be ok in the end. All we have to do is go back in time and change history. Cop out

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
depends how they go forward with it...if mallory turns out to be supreme and shyt and does reset stuff, then :francis:

I have a feeling that's what the finale will be so they won't have to continue on

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Why am I thinking these two jackasses may be responsible for all of the nukes exploding the world instead of Michael? :ohhh: Michael too busy being hellbent on getting revenge on the Coven so he's busy at the moment

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
:gucci:

I guess Michael doesn’t know how the technology works?

The massacre looked like a robbery scene, they could’ve drawn that out longer. Smh@ the Voodoo getting to the house.

Isn’t Sky Daddy supposed to send Jesus back to Earth when the Anti-Christ comes? Is Mallory Jesus? :dwillhuh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:gucci:

I guess Michael doesn’t know how the technology works?

The massacre looked like a robbery scene, they could’ve drawn that out longer. Smh@ the Voodoo getting to the house.

Isn’t Sky Daddy supposed to send Jesus back to Earth when the Anti-Christ comes? Is Mallory Jesus? :dwillhuh:
Knowing Murphy, if JC gon make an appearance it’ll definitely be in female form.