JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Great episode. Forgot about the hate for Moira. That old ass lady kept that house about as clean as it was going to be and Constance constantly wanted to slap fire out of her :russ:

Has anyone discussed the witches not recognizing reoccurring actors? Or are they expecting the audience to "get it"?

Hard Hitta

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Battle Crack, MI
Great episode. Forgot about the hate for Moira. That old ass lady kept that house about as clean as it was going to be and Constance constantly wanted to slap fire out of her :russ:

Has anyone discussed the witches not recognizing reoccurring actors? Or are they expecting the audience to "get it"?

Yeah if people watching now havnt "got it" then they ain't watching

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC

That bothered me a little bit but I know what the deal is. But damn Madison interacted with at least 5 people in that house who look identical to people she already knew.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
“I may be no good at cleaning, my real talent is banging your husband”

These biddies dead as doorknobs and still going at it:mjlol:

I want them to bring back Jessica as the og Supreme to battle Michael. I don’t like that they brought back Misty, her hippie witch character annoyed me.

Annnddd so was Michael the rubberman? Tate doesn’t claim him and the suit made its way to the bunker.

Really great episode, I just wish there was an actual explanation for Michael’s age/growth spurt- and so is he supposed to be a teen emotionally then now? Murder House was ~5 plus years ago?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
“I may be no good at cleaning, my real talent is banging your husband”

These biddies dead as doorknobs and still going at it:mjlol:

I want them to bring back Jessica as the og Supreme to battle Michael. I don’t like that they brought back Misty, her hippie witch character annoyed me.

Annnddd so was Michael the rubberman? Tate doesn’t claim him and the suit made its way to the bunker.

Really great episode, I just wish there was an actual explanation for Michael’s age/growth spurt- and so is he supposed to be a teen emotionally then now? Murder House was ~5 plus years ago?

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Ok I was sketical on how they fitted Murder House into it, but that shyt was brilliant brehs.

Only thing was they centered on Moira and her mother for so long, Im sure her just saying goodbye being buried somewhere would have sufficed :manny:

I kinda knew though it was gonna be the kid at the end of the first season that killed the babysitter and the season ended.