The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
:mjlol: Heidi Klum and Seal

:blessed: Constance

Nice elaboration on Michael's backstory..only thing that was kinda cheesy was the :demonic: shadow during the ritual

Good seeing the Murder House again

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was the best episode of the season and I liked how all the main players from Murder House were given their sort of happy endings. But Jessica Lange's presence in this episode made it so much better and she just slipped back into the role of Constance without any awkwardness in her performance or anything.
It is just amazing how effortless Jessica Lange is at this acting stuff.

And I was happily surprised at what a funny duo Madison and Chabilis made. Emma Roberts and Billy Porter had really good chemistry.

Can't wait to see how badly things go for the witches and warlocks when they try to revoke the hellspawn's Supreme application.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
If only they would bring back Angela Bassett
I initially assumed that Adina Porter's character was supposed to be played by Angela Bassett but Angela couldn't do it because of shooting 911 but I saw an interview with Angela a couple weeks ago where she said she wanted to be in this season and is disappointed she didn't get the call.
Not sure why they wouldn't try and include her in some way. especially since they have Porter playing a voodoo witch.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wait so how old is Michael? Is this like a Robin Williams "Jack" situation where he's is like 6 years old but he look like a grown ass man? :ohhh:Anti-Christ Shazam
Yeah he is likely around 7 years old, that is why he was still acting like a little kid after his "growth spurt" in those flashbacks with Constance. But I think once he ate that white girl's heart during the Black Mass he became a fully formed evil motherfukker.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I initially assumed that Adina Porter's character was supposed to be played by Angela Bassett but Angela couldn't do it because of shooting 911 but I saw an interview with Angela a couple weeks ago where she said she wanted to be in this season and is disappointed she didn't get the call.
Not sure why they wouldn't try and include her in some way. especially since they have Porter playing a voodoo witch.
I assuming Porter's character is supposed to be the new Voodoo Queen that replaced Bassett's character when she got sent to hell hence why she is not back but I may be wrong. It also got me thinking is the witches hell and the voodoo hell 2 different places because Papa Legba don't look like the type that will let anyone escape from his nightmares meanwhile these witches are dying and coming back to life every month it seems.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yeah he is likely around 7 years old, that is why he was still acting like a little kid after his "growth spurt" in those flashbacks with Constance. But I think once he ate that white girl's heart during the Black Mass he became a fully formed evil motherfukker.
:mjlol:Dude killed that priest and was still playing Madden sitting right next to the corpse, had Constance like ":gucci:Well fukk this life....."

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn shame

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
But Jessica Lange's presence in this episode made it so much better and she just slipped back into the role of Constance without any awkwardness in her performance or anything.
It is just amazing how effortless Jessica Lange is at this acting stuff

You give that bytch a cigarette and she can spit a monologue like no other :wow: