dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Of course, you don't, because you're willing to eat anything that's put out in front of you - even if it isn't edible.
Right, except you’re talking to someone who has walked away from past seasons of this show, as well as other shows I’ve invested years in - TWD, when they’re not serving me what I want. YOU don’t like the show, great, but your feelings don’t represent some empirical fact...clearly it has tons of viewers who enjoy what’s being served, so it’s edible to someone.

Daps
clearly it has tons of viewers who enjoy what’s being served, so it’s edible to someone.
Enjoy what's being served =/= edible.

"Tons of viewers" is simply out of visual mass distribution, not because it has any intrinsic nutritional value. I mean we all enjoy junk food once in a while, but some of us choose not to pick it out of the garbage when doing so.

:hubie:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Enjoy what's being served =/= edible.

"Tons of viewers" is simply out of visual mass distribution, not because it has any intrinsic nutritional value. I mean we all enjoy junk food once in a while, but some of us choose not to pick it out of the garbage when doing so.

:hubie:
Ok breh....like I said, you don’t like it, so move on, this season is not garbage, and that’s coming from someone who thinks they’ve definitely had some garbage seasons. But no need to keep banging your drum of distaste amongst a thread of people who are generally enjoying this season, clearly the majority here don’t agree - not with your distaste nor your assessment of it being inedible.

Daps
Ok breh....like I said, you don’t like it, so move on
And I did, I said my piece and moved on. I literally made ONE post and left y'all to it - it wasn't like I was all up in the videos of this thread. Then over a week later, you quote me out of nowhere, I respond, and then you keep on quoting me; I even insinuated that the discussion was at its end. I want to move on, you're asking me to move on, well, can you just let a nikka move on?

And if you can't identify that question is rhetorical - I'm asking for you to NOT quote me in this thread again.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
And I did, I said my piece and moved on. I literally made ONE post and left y'all to it - it wasn't like I was all up in the videos of this thread. Then over a week later, you quote me out of nowhere, I respond, and then you keep on quoting me; I even insinuated that the discussion was at its end. I want to move on, you're asking me to move on, well, can you just let a nikka move on?

And if you can't identify that question is rhetorical - I'm asking for you to NOT quote me in this thread again.
Quoted...and

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ryan really made ALL the warlocks gay :biglol: no chance for a rebel witch-warlock couple defying the odds.

the Stevie Nicks concerts he throws in :lawd:

I want them to reveal who/what the latex monster is- I know the origin (Murder House couple’s outfit) but no explanation of how/when and why it murders or has sex or where he comes from.

I also love the plot shift- would like to know how Queenie wound up at Cortez.

I’d be so annoyed to have magic powers and still die like a regular human, no heightened sense of danger or anything? :shaq2:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ryan really made ALL the warlocks gay :biglol: no chance for a rebel witch-warlock couple defying the odds.

I want them to reveal who/what the latex monster is- I know the origin (Murder House couple’s outfit) but no explanation of how/when and why it murders or has sex or where he comes from.

I’d be so annoyed to have magic powers and still die like a regular human, no heightened sense of danger or anything? :shaq2:
I'm sure the gimp is still Tate from murder house just following his son around

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

This got me thinking what the Cortez crossover will be. Wonder if next season will flesh out the link between asylum and freak show more and or possibly even throw in more Cortez.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Don't like how every Warlock is gay...and the whole "men are bad, girls are good" is way too SJW and pandering to an obnoxious level. I get that the writer is gay, but Jesus h. Zeus, does it have to spill out so much?

Ignoring the infantile writing aside, its been fun watching it unfold, but they need a straight writer, or a gay writer that isn't going to pander so much. Cody Fern as Michael however, is god tier level Aizen from Bleach, I love every scene he's in. Hope to see him the next two seasons. So far its a 9/10 for me. The writing is idiotic, but the presentation, acting, and setting (albeit a field, three rooms and a grocery store), have been brought to life thanks to the cast. Needs less gay overspill, more equal opportunity to show that both sexes are idiots. While it was presented as whole, that evil doesn't come with a gender, the coven of witches being the good guys to the big bad evil white man is just ridiculous.

Its also stopped being horror for a while now, and has become an action/drama....so for me that stops it from being the GOAT season. While we may never return to The House, or Asylum, its still fun to see Evan Peters act circles around everyone but Kathy Bates.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
i have no idea what i just watched.....:heh:

Basically, it stopped being horror since the Coven, its less us being frightened, and more of the audience watching an action/drama wherein people get scared. I'm okay with that, since the themes are there. Its basically a Horror anime brought to life. Magic, Supremes, Warlocks, a gay coven of men, and an epic big bad...all we need now is a simp/beta to save the day.....

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over all good lil chill throwback episode. I like how they managed to fit everyone in somehow since I think this is the only episode we will see these characters. This is shaping up to be on of my favorite seasons

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Over all good lil chill throwback episode. I like how they managed to fit everyone in somehow since I think this is the only episode we will see these characters. This is shaping up to be on of my favorite seasons
pass the mustard (if you're talking about tonight's episode)