Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What's the point of becoming a supreme when you're prone to die once someone younger comes along and absorbs your power? Looking back at season 3 maybe Fiona had it right
The entire system lends itself towards being abused because of how severe the succession process is.
Why can't you just retire to a witch retreat off the coast of Malta...why you gotta die for some new ho to become Supreme?
I would have been murdering bytches left right and sideways before letting anyone take the 7 wonders test.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just realized something about Coco's garbage ass powers :ohhh:if she can detect if some food has gluten or not.... would she had be able to detect that the apples that killed everyone had poison in them had she not got stabbed in the head before everyone ate them?
I think the spell that made her forget she was a witch might have stopped her form being able to detect anything being wrong with the apples.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Well next week we all get what we wanted for a long time... the return of Jessica Lange :banderas:
giphy.gif
fba62d80794d5fccb3695b0745e2f572.gif

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Alright, i haven't seen last week's or this week's episodes. but i might watch em over this weekend or the next weekend.

So far, I think this season definitely has potential. Jessica Lange is back. we got kathy bates, the fukking coven (the coven was my fave season) so I'm definitely here for it. I, however, wished Angela Bassett would've returned as well :mjcry:

and not to mention, the OST on this season is piff. Definitely added some new songs onto my phone from this season alone :russ:

The fukkery in this season is gonna be :whoo::mindblown::banderas:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Haven’t read the thread, didn’t realize the season started...this is what happens when you cut cable lol. But yooooo, I’m just now firing up episode one and fukkery levels on 10 before the credits even roll. Please say this season is living up to the hype that this first 5 minutes was :whoo:

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Haven’t read the thread, didn’t realize the season started...this is what happened when you cut cable lol. But yooooo, I’m just now Firesign up episode one and fukkery levels on 10 before the credits even roll. Please say this season is living up to the hype that this first 5 minutes was :whoo:
Yes. Yes it is
RnEguPI_zpspzcxhtua.png

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I can't believe folks are still invested in this show. It's an amalgamation of every generic horror trope, recycled, over and over, and over again.
That’s part of the allure of horror, how campy and overreliant on tropes it can be. No on still watching AHS is expecting anything beyond what ahs does - fukkery, confusion, gore and random gay shyt. All your posts in here been on some “y’all shouldn’t like this show, it’s so bad” shyt, but those of us posted up in here do so..., :ld:

Daps
That’s part of the allure of horror, how campy and overreliant on tropes it can be.
If you're allured by the repackaging of Nip/Tuck just because it has "horror" on the label, perhaps it says more about your palette and the mainstream b*stardization of the genre than anything else.

:manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
If you're allured by the repackaging of Nip/Tuck just because it has "horror" on the label, perhaps it says more about your palette and the mainstream b*stardization of the genre than anything else.

:manny:
I never watched nip tuck so repackaged or not it wouldn’t matter to me. And my palette is quite broad, time and place for everything...so again, not sure I’m seeing your point here.

AHS since season 4 has been hit or miss, but they’re in a decent to good place with this season. :yeshrug: