American Horror Story: Freak Show (Season 4)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
This season was plain awful...I can't believe I watched this whole fukkfest of a shytshow. Dudes are going to have toCONVINCE me to watch next season, I won't be watching on GP like I did with other seasons.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I quit on like the 8th episode. Shyt is dumb wack without any supernatural element

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i always question myself when i passionately want a tv/movie character to die...
basically every character i wanted to die, lived. HATED the twins, despise that actress. thought Angela Basset was terrible, hated Elsa... but i pretty much knew 2 of the 3 of them would live. Jimmy basically sucked in the end too, but i expected him to live as well

incredibly stupid show, the world it was set in sold it for me. freaks are interesting. i won't watch the next season unless they can match that.[/spoiler]

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This season was such a mess.
There were a couple good episodes and a lot of cool scenes but nothing every clicked together to make a cohesive season of TV.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
smmfh...the writers have really lost it...how tf ole boy gonna eat a TV dinner with them wooden penguin hands :what:

:bryan:
How tf do you drop 9-10 bodies with a snub nose revolver (without reloading):heh:... miss me wit that its only TV shyt..even my moms hit me up like naw bruh, I don't think I'm gonna tune in next season, the strongman chick beat michael chiklis ass but couldn't manage to drop Dandy...C'mon Son:shaq2:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
smmfh...the writers have really lost it...how tf ole boy gonna eat a TV dinner with them wooden penguin hands :what:

:bryan:
How tf do you drop 9-10 bodies with a snub nose revolver (without reloading):heh:... miss me wit that its only TV shyt..even my moms hit me up like naw bruh, I don't think I'm gonna tune in next season, the strongman chick beat michael chiklis ass but couldn't manage to drop Dandy...C'mon Son:shaq2:
:russ:

I had the same reaction, dude hit like 9-12 shots off a 6 chamber revolver, come the fukk on, shyt, some states won't even let you carry a mag over 10 rounds.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
:russ:

I had the same reaction, dude hit like 9-12 shots off a 6 chamber revolver, come the fukk on, shyt, some states won't even let you carry a mag over 10 rounds.
I copped my mom a 38 special for the holidays...some thief stole her GPS out the car and it got her home address in it, I took her to the range so she can get busy earlier this week she getting used to the kick but even she said "how many times did we reload it...he ain't reload his once" it would've been a little more believable if dude knocked off 4 maybe even 6 freaks but damn near all his shots were clean headshots...I was like who wrote this shyt...turned dandy into dirty harry

Daps
Reppin
Dandy was ironically the only character I liked at the end and wanted to live. :lolbron:After ole boy spit on him I knew a massacre was about to come. :wow:

At least we got to see our boy Twisty one last time.:mjcry:

Show is done :flabbynsick: especially with Jessica Lange gone and I give it one more season before it is canned. :camby:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm about to turn this off halfway through the finale.

Awful.

this season was so bad it made the Strain look like breaking bad

how stupid that everyone died too

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
at least they brought back twisty back for a little bit...idk about you but I liked that ending

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If they don't go back to their roots and make the next season similar to the first two then I am finished with this. I kept waiting for this season to pick up and it never did and I feel like I wasted my time looking at the finale.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Dandy was my favorite character. He made the season.

It was boring without the supernatural element as someone said already