American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Am I the only one who thinks they should make a movie about an evil santa clause, i mean not like a psycho running around in a santa suit but more like the actual character but evil and out for a gorefest

like picture this scene:

*blood soaked broad comes walking slowly into a darkened hallway you hear a record skip over and over she enters a dimly lit candle lit room*

*she finds this pic next to the candle:*
santa_claus_3.jpg

*the words "BetTer WatcH OuT!" seemed to be dripping with ink we find out its blood*

*then all of a sudden this comes on*

1934 George Hall - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - YouTube

*christmas lights flicker on around the room and she sees her boyfriend hanging from the ceiling with a noose made out of christmas lights with his entrails spilled out onto the floor*

*she finds another note in her boyfriends mouth*

!B9ZuOdQEGk~$(KGrHqUOKjkEzK6NtPcLBM5r8r0-8w~~_35.JPG

"beTtEr NoT CrY!"

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Am I the only one who thinks they should make a movie about an evil santa clause, i mean not like a psycho running around in a santa suit but more like the actual character but evil and out for a gorefest

like picture this scene:

*blood soaked broad comes walking slowly into a darkened hallway you hear a record skip over and over she enters a dimly lit candle lit room*

*she finds this pic next to the candle:*
santa_claus_3.jpg

*the words "BetTer WatcH OuT!" seemed to be dripping with ink we find out its blood*

*then all of a sudden this comes on*

1934 George Hall - Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town - YouTube

*christmas lights flicker on around the room and she sees her boyfriend hanging from the ceiling with a noose made out of christmas lights with his entrails spilled out onto the floor*

*she finds another note in her boyfriends mouth*

!B9ZuOdQEGk~$(KGrHqUOKjkEzK6NtPcLBM5r8r0-8w~~_35.JPG

"beTtEr NoT CrY!"

:dwillhuh:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
they better not pull no bullsh1t with the aliens well they will but, you know it better pay off in a good way somehow. Ian Mcshane>>>>>>

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
Ian Mcshane should be the star of season 3 it was funny the way he was lookin when he saw eunice kill the cop

Hammer

Banned
Daps
first season was good, just watched the 1st episode of season 2

not feeling anything about it, episode 1 of season 2 was terrible :snoop:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first season was good, just watched the 1st episode of season 2

not feeling anything about it, episode 1 of season 2 was terrible :snoop:

Felt the same way, there was too much going on in the first episode but it gets better as you see the story behind each character

BTW show was renewed for another season in November. Jessica Lange returning :jawalrus:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Felt the same way, there was too much going on in the first episode but it gets better as you see the story behind each character

BTW show was renewed for another season in November. Jessica Lange returning :jawalrus:

i dont like how they made tate and jessica lange completley different characters, should have tied in their past or some shyt,making them completley different was amatuer

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
yes after they took him to his cell and he was looking through the little slot i guess where they put the food