American Horror Story: Asylum (Season 2 This October)

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
americanhorrorstoryseason2poster-1203526933956493353.jpg

Another actor has found himself trapped within the asylum walls of season two of "American Horror Story." Blake Sheldon (not Adam Levine's "The Voice" co-star Blake Shelton), has been cast in the upcoming season of FX's hit series.

Devon and Cooper are reported to be around 20-years-old, tall, thin and psychopathic. We can either assume that Devon and Cooper are twins, or is actually one person suffering from multiple personality disorder.

Sheldon's casting comes on the heels of the mini-series announcing that it has had a name change. Season two will have the title, "American Horror Story: Asylum." The "Asylum" part of the title refers to the location of the new season. Previously hosting a story about a family living in a Los Angeles Murder House in modern day, season two will explore an asylum for the criminally insane in Boston in 1964.

The new season is expected to dive deep into sanity and "the real life horrors in 1964," co-creator Ryan Murphy revealed in a statement. For Murphy, the subtitle "Asylum" not only refers to the setting, but "also signifies a place of haven for the unloved and the unwanted."

Returning season one cast members Jessica Lange, Zachary Quinto, Evan Peters, Lily Rabe and Sarah Paulson are among the unloved and unwanted for season two.

Blake Sheldon will be joining a string of new names to season two, among them James Cromwell, Joseph Fiennes, Chris Zylka, Mark Consuelos, Chloe Sevigny and Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine.

Season 2 will be set in a 1960's Boston asylum. Returning cast members looks legit, plus they added Chloe Sevigny to the cast.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I was into this show heavy when it first came out shyt was :ahh: but after awhile IMO it got stale to me, I still didn't catch the last few episodes from the 1st season

maybe I'll watch em' and catch the 2nd season when it comes around

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This show was that shyt last year. But i don't know how changing up the characters every season is gonna work out. Glad to see Jessica Lange back too but its in a different role than last season.

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show was that shyt last year. But i don't know how changing up the characters every season is gonna work out. Glad to see Jessica Lange back too but its in a different role than last season.

I like the idea of character and plot changes each season. Good way to keep the show fresh.

Another plus is the show's creators can get more well known actors to commit to a season between other projects.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Murphy has trouble reeling himself in. Nip tuck and ahs especially. Changing casts is better for his style cause that way we never know who will and no one is safe . The ending with the whole family as ghosts was :gladbron: but early on I knew it was no way the same family could continue too much had happened ..I'll miss the young maid though