American Gods: Starz got another one...

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Finished this up yesterday, so I finally dare to enter the thread.
First off :blessed:Fuller still blessing us! I was reminded how much I miss Hannibal in terms of quality with all the dreamy sequences and the color scheme and such :wow:
I really enjoy mythology so this show is perfect for me, could do without all the male nudity but I sat through a lot more of that with Oz so :manny: didn't ruin anything for me, really want to see hoe this continues.
Thinking about copping the book, but not sure of I want to spoil myself:patrice:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
Finished this up yesterday, so I finally dare to enter the thread.
First off :blessed:Fuller still blessing us! I was reminded how much I miss Hannibal in terms of quality with all the dreamy sequences and the color scheme and such :wow:
I really enjoy mythology so this show is perfect for me, could do without all the male nudity but I sat through a lot more of that with Oz so :manny: didn't ruin anything for me, really want to see hoe this continues.
Thinking about copping the book, but not sure of I want to spoil myself:patrice:
get the book. i feel like they went their separate ways after the first few episodes.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Damn, there goes the show :snoop:

After thinking about it some more, it might not be a problem. It's not like Vince Gilligan leaving Breaking Bad after season 3 would have been...they don't really need his input to finish the plot. Plus, it says he wanted a budget increase, not that he was fighting a budget cut. I didn't think the first season looked like they were in dire need of more money.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It is but Bryan Fuller and Gillian Anderson are gone. Not even sure if I'm interested in this shyt any more. :manny:

Fred.
They both gone?
VioletTotalGreatwhiteshark-max-1mb.gif