American Gods: Starz got another one...

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The season finale was definitely one of the most visually impressive the show has produced :wow:. Had that Pushing Daisies feel, not only because of Kristen Chenoweth, but also the bright colors of Easter's home.

With all the crazy shyt he's seen, it's about time Shadow believes :martin:

So did Techno boy send Bliquis to seduce Shadow :patrice:. If so, I'm not sure he would be into her. He seems to have a type :mjpls:.

If Laura returns to life, will she still be the same depressed Dane Cook dikk sucking person, or will she continue to care for Shadow :ld:

I wasn't totally gelling with this season, but I have to say that season 2 has me intrigued :lupe:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I honestly just like the way the shyt looks
Cant say i know whats going on
Dont really give a fukk either
Muthafukkas having Jesus comic con cosplay and shyt
White god boy homie with Paul Wall grills
:deadmanny:
Bring on season 2
:myman:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Absolutely love this show. Bryan Fuller continues to be a home run hitter. Everything about it works, every theme is layered and nuanced, and every character is clearly defined and of course it's gorgeous to look at. The multiple Jesus' were an awesome touch, especially Dewey Crowe Jesus:russ: but just the whole battle between new gods and old gods and religious doctrine and the battle of religions always gets me excited and interested. Season 2:wow:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Just think, Easteria is strong enough to create famine on that scale, and easter is mainly just a American thing, and as was mentioned; when it's celebrated we just think about jesus, not her. I wonder how powerful jesus and Allah really are if that's the case, since ya know, people pray to those fukkers multiple times a day:ohhh:

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
jesus' power is super watered down across all the million kinds of jesus people believe in

Not arguing here, just for sake of conversation: as of may 2017, in the U.S alone there are 196.8mill white, 37.6mill black, 14.4mill asian, 9mill other. For laymans terms let's assume they all believe in their respective ethnic jesus, that's still a ton more believers than people that probably celebrate easter. Like I mentioned above, that's not taking into consideration anyone not in the U.S. so even if they're watered down they still have to be way more powerful than Easteria :whoo: