American Gods: Starz got another one...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
so instead of looking at the MC the very first time u watched it, u saw a random shadow on a wall? yea u way deeper in this than me :pachaha: more power to ya breh

Plus Mr World's look has been all over the promo material, so seeing that silhouette and knowing it's Mr. World isn't insane. I didn't notice the shadow until my 3rd time watching it, but once I did I knew who it was.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Plus Mr World's look has been all over the promo material, so seeing that silhouette and knowing it's Mr. World isn't insane. I didn't notice the shadow until my 3rd time watching it, but once I did I knew who it was.
dont have cable and im not hunting for promo stuff so like i said yall are in this deeper than me. At least u saw the shadow after more viewings. Anybody who saw it first time must be sitting there with a notepad dissecting any and everything. I just watch it :manny:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
dont have cable and im not hunting for promo stuff so like i said yall are in this deeper than me. At least u saw the shadow after more viewings. Anybody who saw it first time must be sitting there with a notepad dissecting any and everything. I just watch it :manny:
I saw it and I wasn't even looking for it breh it was mad obvious :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
The scene between Laura and Mad Sweeney probably the best of the series.

Give me my coin c*nt! *snap*

Man I can't wait to see what happens when she comes to grip that she is on borrowed time and her eternity awaits. No matter what good she tries to do, her fate is sealed.

Mr World was dope. Never seen that actor have that much emotion (and dialogue) before. He killed it.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ay I got thru all the weird shyt going on in this show up til this episode but Im getting real sick of this disjointed azz storytelling, I get everything going on but this is definitely a show where you would lose your mind if you were watching this on acid smh is the book structured like this?

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
question: When Shadow kisses Laura and her heart beats, is that implying he could actually make her live again?

Her sole purpose now revolves around either making things right with Shadow or helping him. The only think she sees in "color" is shadow which is the light of her life.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
question: When Shadow kisses Laura and her heart beats, is that implying he could actually make her live again?

I was thinking the same thing. Like, love will give life to her body again. How fukked up will that be if she heals from love only to have Anubis after her on some Final Destination shyt...