American Gods: Starz got another one...

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know it's apart of our culture but the way it's being shoved in our faces (#pause) is unsettling to me. and I say that without any negativity or hatred.
I can see why many people feel that way but we don't see it at a higher clip than hetero sex. At least not yet anyway

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
I can see why many people feel that way but we don't see it at a higher clip than hetero sex. At least not yet anyway

to me (and this is just me personally) it isn't normal. and given the nature at which I believe this is being done (with the calculated and intended purpose to subvert the masses) it's troubling to me to see it presented in such a fashion (prime time television as if this is 'normal').

I hate being this honest because I know in the real world if I expressed my feelings and ideas on it I'd be called a homophobe. more importantly, I'd make homosexuals feel uncomfortable, and although I personally don't agree with or like this - I would feel like shyt to have someone who is a homosexual feel uneasy around me. I'd still respect them and I'd even risk my own safety and life to defend one if they were being unfairly treated or bullied.

but this being done on tv is odd to me and seem's like it's being done with a very negative goal in mind.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The opening segment was dope visually with the old woman making sauce for her family. I see she was :mjpls:though. "The black family is on the next floor." You come to rob me? " The transition from Queens to the desert was well done.

So was the saleman's wish was to have his back blown out? :skip:It looked like the genie transferred into him :dame::patrice:

Shadow Moon got some kind of powers :ohhh:

Mr. Wednesday saying Mexican Jesus came here illegally :mjlol:. "It's not racial" :hubie:

The lucky coin brought Shadow Moon's wife back :gladbron:
i'd INSTANTLY slap tf outta her

Daps
Reppin
NULL
See I'm a fan of the book and all and enjoyed the first 2 episodes aside for the homo shyt but maaan next time I'm reading spoilers here cause I can't stand watching what occurred in this episode..

Neither I wanna talk about it....:dame:
I remember recommending this to one of my homies .... gotta warn him:merchant:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
very good episode even with the...uh Oman brehs spreading fire through each other :dame:

that opening scene was amazing and looks like breh will be back next week :blessed:

also interesting to see what powers Shadow will learn next and ultimately end up with

It's not powers per say but a power, in the book Shadow does a few more belief magic all similar to the snow magic but at the end he has a greater grasp of how to do things.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
That djinn showing how aids is spread. Left that dude burnin. I was contemplating switching to #newgods cause of that wetback Jesus joke. I pictured Jesus running on water across the Rio grande and cracked up tho.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
sLpyhPRieX00POg91z1w_Ultimate%20Warrior%20Hogan%20Love.gif

NEIL GAYMAN CLAIMS THAT HOE-GAN GETTING SUCKED OFF BY WARRIOR INSPIRED THAT SCENE BREHS:scust:

1258558474258.jpg

fukkING fakkit KEEP YOUR AIDS TO YOURSELF :pacspit:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO