american girls think im hispanic

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:dead:

You're wrong. Being Latino or Hispanic has nothing to do with slaves, your skin color or your hair. :laff:

Then why did the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT COME UP WITH THE CONCEPT OF BEING LATINO OR HISPANIC TO EXPLAIN THE CHILDREN OF MIXED UNIONS LIKE WHITE AND NATIVE AND BLAKK AND NATIVE??

the children dont even speak latin frm spain :dead:

aRoMaN21

Daps
You think that's a language? You think you can speak latin american? :wtf:

u seem to be a little slow today.
2 languages the Native Indians were made to learn,
SPANISH AND ENGLISH.

:stopitslime:

i dont know any natives of the americas that has LATIN as its native tongue

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
u seem to be a little slow today.
2 languages the Native Indians were made to learn,
SPANISH AND ENGLISH.

:stopitslime:

i dont know any natives of the americas that has LATIN as its native tongue

I'm slow? I'm slow?

You come in here and say that the american government made up latin and hispanic to justify white + native and black + native and that being hispanic has to do with skin color and hair texture? The U.S. Office of Management and Budget currently defines "Hispanic or Latino" as "a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race". The 2010 Census asked if the person was "Spanish/Hispanic/Latino".

I'm not slow, you just don't make sense.

English is not even a language derived from latin, just so you know, it's a germanic language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian are derived from latin.

aRoMaN21

Daps
I'm slow? I'm slow?

You come in here and say that the american government made up latin and hispanic to justify white + native and black + native and that being hispanic has to do with skin color and hair texture? The U.S. Office of Management and Budget currently defines "Hispanic or Latino" as "a person of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race". The 2010 Census asked if the person was "Spanish/Hispanic/Latino".

I'm not slow, you just don't make sense.

English is not even a language derived from latin, just so you know, it's a germanic language. Spanish, French, Portuguese and Italian are derived from latin.

SMH. keep believing what the slave trading government made us to believe since massachussettes got owning a slave and made itthe norm , until slavery was finally abolished. :snoop:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Then why did the AMERICAN GOVERNMENT COME UP WITH THE CONCEPT OF BEING LATINO OR HISPANIC TO EXPLAIN THE CHILDREN OF MIXED UNIONS LIKE WHITE AND NATIVE AND BLAKK AND NATIVE??

the children dont even speak latin frm spain :dead:
Latino refers to being from or having ancestry in a Latin-speaking country. It has nothing to do with race. There are black, white, mixed, Asian, Native etc Latinos. It's a label coming from a cultural, linguistic and geographical standpoint.

Same thing with Hispanic. Just replace Latin-speaking with Spanish speaking.

Spanish is derived from Latin.

Google Romance languages.

aRoMaN21

Daps
You know america wasnt built on slavery, right??? But it prospered bc of peoples selfish purposes in their own lives :snoop:

aRoMaN21

Daps
Latino refers to being from or having ancestry in a Latin-speaking country. It has nothing to do with race. There are black, white, mixed, Asian, Native etc Latinos. It's a label coming from a cultural, linguistic and geographical standpoint.

Same thing with Hispanic. Just replace Latin-speaking with Spanish speaking.

Spanish is derived from Latin.

Google Romance languages.

Whats a latin speaking country?? MEXICO???

:russ:

GUATAMALA???

latin american and hispanic bull shyt was created to segregate and hide a bunch of fukkd up slave trading fukkery

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Whats a latin speaking country?? MEXICO???

GUATAMALA???

latin american and hispanic bull shyt was created to segregate and hide a bunch of fukkd up slave trading fukkery
I agree both terms are stupid when you think about it. Especially Hispanic, but it is what it is. :yeshrug: