American cities have too much Suburban Sprawl

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Everytime I think of where I could live outside of the East Coast, I realize I wouldn't be able to handle living Suburban sprawl 24/7

Cities I visited, you really gotta drive everywhere just to do anything :huhldup:

Only reason why the Northeast is more walkable is cause it was designed when America was barely an official country pre 1800s. For some reason, people thought it was a good idea to make these cities so spread the fukk out. Like gah damn, can I see a place where its walkable and busy?

No wonder this country is so obese, only exercise they get is in an air conditioned gym

Only cities off the top of my head that are actually walkable outside of the NorthEast is Chicago, Bay Area, Portland, Seattle

All that sprawl isn't sustainable, and contributes to ruining the economy, but hey that's just me :hubie:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
sprawl-s.jpg

Just fukking disgust me. fukk anybody who lives in a city or neighborhood like this. No culture, no seasoning. Everbody got the same floor plan. This is 100% why people shoot up neighborhoods and get hooked on dope and commit sucides and school shootings. Can you imagine growing up in a neighborhood where everything looks the same. Jesus christ.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
sprawl-s.jpg

Just fukking disgust me. fukk anybody who lives in a city or neighborhood like this. No culture, no seasoning. Everbody got the same floor plan. This is 100% why people shoot up neighborhoods and get hooked on dope and commit sucides and school shootings. Can you imagine growing up in a neighborhood where everything looks the same. Jesus christ.

What city is this???:wtf:

I see a baseball field & tennis courts...:mjgrin:

Daps
sprawl-s.jpg

Looks like Arizona :scusthov:

But there are plenty of spread out cities that have culture and diversity

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:mjlol:and cacs wonder why their peers are fleeing towards fascism or neoreactionary thought, I mean this shyt look like the damn sims city games.

The Rich Kids of Fascism: Why the Alt-Right Didn't Start with Trump, and Won't End With Him Either - It's Going Down

sprawl-s.jpg

hatealot

Banned
Daps
7p9zK2o.jpg

You can just look at this picture and see Tom having a beef with dikk because Jane is mad that they don't have the proper color grass.
Meanwhile Janis is getting her back blown out by Ted the car dealership manager. Jerry son is a flaming homosexual, Tiffany is cutting her wrist and Hunter is fukking his dog.

This shyt isn;t natural

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
sprawl-s.jpg

I hate how builders stick to the same design now, soulless