daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Young compared to South America? :heh:
I'm gonna let you think about what you just wrote lol

Cartagena is ancient?

Let me find out lol
Cartagena founded 1553.

The first permanent settlement in America is Plymouth Massachusetts in 1620.

New York 1624

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Just soulless 4 to 8 lane roads with a la carte selection of whatever stand alone fast food chain/dollar store/auto parts store/gas station/you want with massive sized parking lots for way to many strip malls.
No unique architecture at all. This is for literally 95% of the USA cities, especially the so called sunbelt :scust:It's a stretch go even call them cities in a sense more like drive thrus with people living in em.

The few cities that don't prescribed to the soulless parking lot look most American cities choose are shot out and delapilitated in large sections, think Philadelphia, Baltimore, and old Newark.

*This does not apply to New York City, D.C, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Chicago or San Francisco.*

Miami you don't get a pass your not fooling anyone with South Beach so no you didn't make the list.

Just had to get that off my chest have a great Sunday folks
Compared to which country?

You thought excluding those shytholes was gone spare you?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
Cartagena founded 1553.

The first permanent settlement in America is Plymouth Massachusetts in 1620.

New York 1624
The foreigners and their word games

The colonizers taught y’all well

Why are there so many words in the second sentence compared to the first?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Just soulless 4 to 8 lane roads with a la carte selection of whatever stand alone fast food chain/dollar store/auto parts store/gas station/you want with massive sized parking lots for way to many strip malls.
No unique architecture at all. This is for literally 95% of the USA cities, especially the so called sunbelt :scust:It's a stretch go even call them cities in a sense more like drive thrus with people living in em.

The few cities that don't prescribed to the soulless parking lot look most American cities choose are shot out and delapilitated in large sections, think Philadelphia, Baltimore, and old Newark.

*This does not apply to New York City, D.C, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Chicago or San Francisco.*

Miami you don't get a pass your not fooling anyone with South Beach so no you didn't make the list.

Just had to get that off my chest have a great Sunday folks

Damn you dead wrong; didn't realize you're international either :russ:

I'm from here n haven't even hit all 50. USA is MASSIVE. there are so many subcultures in every city. So many nuances. Thats what makes it so great. You mean to tell me a place like New Oreleans is wack with no ID :dahell:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
new orleans was under spanish control was founded in 1565
You still haven't found a major American city that was founded before Cartagena.

If you look like Kendall jenner/Megan goode, gone and give me the pu$$y. If you don't, there is a long d!ck nicca in your neighborhood, that will hit it from the back all night long, go talk to that nicca, and leave me alone

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
You still haven't found a major American city that was founded before Cartagena.

If you look like Kendall jenner/Megan goode, gone and give me the pu$$y. If you don't, there is a long d!ck nicca in your neighborhood, that will hit it from the back all night long, go talk to that nicca, and leave me alone
very homosexual thoughts
as a millinoaire

i believe your mother is embarrassed

imo*

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
What makes American cities look exactly the same are the commercial retail areas in towns and small cities.
They all have the same franchise stores and basic design of the outlet so from town to town shyt all looks the same.

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
You don't HAVE to do shyt

Pretending that this shyt is for walkability, public safety, or the environment is the bullshyt that has me so "hostile" as you put it

NYC has always been walkable. I know because I live here.

Philly is as well as DC.

As I've said, this is a mixture of white gentrification green-washing as well as the real estate industry trying to extract as much value out of every piece of land as possible, with as little private ownership as possible as well.

NOTHING. NOTHING suggested in this thread benefits Black people. It does not.

It benefits:

- Young Whites
- Affluent Whites
- The Real Estate Industry
- Mismangaged City and Local Governments

And you know what? You knuckleheaded ass nikkas will be in here 10 to 15 years from now complaining about the destruction of the Black community when the "Black Communities" that have existed in these places that are being gentrified are being destroyed more by your "walkable" community garbage than any music genre could possibly do.

Be well.
unfortunately you Are right. I lived in these “walkable cities” they are just gentrified for upper income or professionals. That shyt gets old after a while. All these bike lanes and fake artisan sandwhich shops aint gonna last.