American Cities Are Ugly

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Just soulless 4 to 8 lane roads with a la carte selection of whatever stand alone fast food chain/dollar store/auto parts store/gas station/you want with massive sized parking lots for way to many strip malls.
No unique architecture at all. This is for literally 95% of the USA cities, especially the so called sunbelt :scust:It's a stretch go even call them cities in a sense more like drive thrus with people living in em.

The few cities that don't prescribed to the soulless parking lot look most American cities choose are shot out and delapilitated in large sections, think Philadelphia, Baltimore, and old Newark.

*This does not apply to New York City, D.C, Boston, Philly, Baltimore, Chicago or San Francisco.*

Miami you don't get a pass your not fooling anyone with South Beach so no you didn't make the list.

Just had to get that off my chest have a great Sunday folks

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The country was redesigned for personal and commercial vehicles. That’s why the more west you go everything gets wider and longer and more sparse. Parking lots and fast food restaurants/retail right on the side so you can pull in, get your stuff and get back on the road. If the country was designed for public transportation, I’d assume things would look more dense and lively, i.e NYC.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
The country was redesigned for personal and commercial vehicles. That’s why the more west you go everything gets wider and longer and more sparse. Parking lots and fast food restaurants/retail right on the side so you can pull in, get your stuff and get back on the road. If the country was designed for public transportation, I’d assume things would look more dense and lively, i.e NYC.
Yeah I hear you but good Lord its disgusting. Like how did you get a blank canvas of a naturally beautiful nation and come up with this shyt :heh:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
America is a young country compared to Europe and parts of South America.

If you’re lookin for buildings 200+ years old and ancient architecture then you’re in the wrong country :yeshrug:
Young compared to South America? :heh:
I'm gonna let you think about what you just wrote lol

Cartagena is ancient?

Let me find out lol

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
What's so great about Baltimore tho??? The city ain't "pretty". Can feel dead in some places so the city feels smaller than it's cousin DC cuz Washington is way more dense with less land area.

And Seattle is not ugly, it's a very beautiful city if you've visited all sides, not just the tourist spots.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
American cities are so soulless with no vibrancy

Even LA looks like a giant suburb like other american cities. only difference is the palm trees, sunny sky beach and mountains, but it's city grid and setup is no different from other American cities outside the Northeast. San Francisco is legit the most unique looking American city along with NYC and DC.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
What's so great about Baltimore tho??? The city ain't "pretty". Can feel dead in some places so the city feels smaller than it's cousin DC cuz Washington is way more dense with less land area.

And Seattle is not ugly, it's a very beautiful city if you've visited all sides, not just the tourist spots.
Baltimore while ugly because of varying factors; architecturely is beautiful. If you can see it you see it if not then you wouldn't understand.

And you might be right about Seattle never crossed my mind sometimes us on the eastern side forget about the Pacific Northwest