American cacs would rather die then have free healthcare because black people would get it too

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I'd like to give a perspective before and after watching the video.
I didn't watch it yet but here my perspective before watching it.

America is racist yes, but I don't think non-whites are the reason why conservatives do not want healthcare.
Most of them believe that it is theft, because you are forcing someone else to fund other people's health.
So a man could drown his liver in whiskey, and then others have to pay to fund his treatment.
America used to be an isolationist country, and many people are domestically isolationist too in a way.

This all comes down to talking points, because they don't want to fund other people's healthcare, they often say it's like robbing someone in a dark alley and using that money to feed the poor.

Democrats have talking points that are stupid as well, both parties do.
And many democrats were/are against Biden's 10K student loan cancellation, so what to talk about the cost of free healthcare, when just that's just 10k where they are the lender for the student debt.
Imagine being against 10k for students where they govt. are the lender, you think they will go for free healthcare when it's for everyone and all of it not just 10k and where they are not the lender?

So in summary, not every democrat is Bernie Sanders, in fact many Democrats shyt on Bernie all the time, even on this board, same with Nina Turner.
Most of ya'll shyt on the free healthcare democrats, both here in TLR and in Higher Learning.
Ya'll all let white people get in your brains and referred to free healthcare advocates as Bernie Bros.

Alot of ya'll is fake!!

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'd like to give a perspective before and after watching the video.
I didn't watch it yet but here my perspective before watching it.

America is racist yes, but I don't think non-whites are the reason why conservatives do not want healthcare.
Most of them believe that it is theft, because you are forcing someone else to fund other people's health.
So a man could drown his liver in whiskey, and then others have to pay to fund his treatment.
America used to be an isolationist country, and many people are domestically isolationist too in a way.

This all comes down to talking points, because they don't want to fund other people's healthcare, they often say it's like robbing someone in a dark alley and using that money to feed the poor.

Democrats have talking points that are stupid as well, both parties do.
And many democrats were/are against Biden's 10K student loan cancellation, so what to talk about the cost of free healthcare, when just that's just 10k where they are the lender for the student debt.
Imagine being against 10k for students where they govt. are the lender, you think they will go for free healthcare when it's for everyone and all of it not just 10k and where they are not the lender?

So in summary, not every democrat is Bernie Sanders, in fact many Democrats shyt on Bernie all the time, even on this board, same with Nina Turner.
Most of ya'll shyt on the free healthcare democrats, both here in TLR and in Higher Learning.
Ya'll all let white people get in your brains and referred to free healthcare advocates as Bernie Bros.

Alot of ya'll is fake!!
Not reading all this shyt because it's most likely some excuse making bullshyt.

The only thing you need to know is that FDR new deal programs were only able to be implemented if he agreed to make sure blacks were mostly excluded from the benefits of it. This is all that needs to be said about the issue.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Not reading all this shyt because it's most likely some excuse making bullshyt.

The only thing you need to know is that FDR new deal programs were only able to be implemented if he agreed to make sure blacks were mostly excluded from the benefits of it. This is all that needs to be said about the issue.
If you ain't gonna read it don't quote it.

Now all these people posting on this thread agreeing that the reason is racism, check their post history when Bernie was runinng.
I'm telling you, people are fake.
I'm sure they were all calling free healthcare advocates bernie bros or something, Nina Turner always gets shytted on in TLR and in HL.
People call me repub all the time, but check who has the highest Pro Nina Turner threads ON THIS ENTIRE SITE!!! It's MEEEE!!

Alot of the people here say it's racism but when a free healthcare candidate comes along it's like Fukk Em!

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
please tell me some of you operate on such a shallow level you actually believe this :snoop:

if you actually want to change someones mind try and learn their point of view.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you ain't gonna read it don't quote it.

Now all these people posting on this thread agreeing that the reason is racism, check their post history when Bernie was runinng.
I'm telling you, people are fake.
I'm sure they were all calling free healthcare advocates bernie bros or something, Nina Turner always gets shytted on in TLR and in HL.
People call me repub all the time, but check who has the highest Pro Nina Turner threads ON THIS ENTIRE SITE!!! It's MEEEE!!

Alot of the people here say it's racism but when a free healthcare candidate comes along it's like Fukk Em!

You didn't watch the video and commented, yet telling somebody they need to read your post to quote

typical cac

Daps
Reppin
NULL
one white woman.

I can find a black person right now to say anything I want and then post it on a MAGA board.

They would do the same as yall...
"see I told you thats how they are!"

The difference is I would be easily be able to refute anything they said with facts

you can't respond to anything this women said other than deflection, which is what cacs do with everything

One white woman who stated the obvious

That's what you cacs don't get, you think people are stupid and don't see the obvious

all those healthcare talking points make zero sense to be against it, white people vote against there own interest all the time for this very reason

you can be in denial all you want, but we all know it's true