America imposes sanctions on Uganda for anti-gay law.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Its not only Uganda the left is focusing on. Its all african countries.

Plus when I talk about left/progressives, I mean all these holier than thou groups who pretend to care about human rights on the African continent while at the same time benefiting from the exploitation going on. Frankly all western countries (especially western european) should just shove it when it comes to human rights issues on the african continent. The fact that Europe's current wealth is maintained by pillaging the continent gives the Europeans no right to talk about the morals of africans.

Also ugandas military works with china but their major partner outside of africa is the united states.
Still partners with the U.S. even now?:what:

Yeah Congo seems to always be a burden. IMO it could potentially be the richest nation in this world. DRC has $24 Trillion worth of raw materials... There's a reason there will never peace in that country.

As for South Africa its simply Western influenced; but many white South Africans are complaining about the ANC treating them wrong. Some parties state whites are being treated unfair in SA, while other parties are saying whites still run SA. So I'm confused with SA.
Yeah the Congo situation is so messed up, I don't know were to start.

I think South Africa is still controlled by whites, and those who are saying whites are treated badly at SA are most likely from western news propaganda.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The US has imposed sanctions on Uganda for anti-gay laws it says are "counter to universal human rights".

It said Ugandans involved in human rights abuses against gay people would be banned from entering the US.

The White House is also cutting funds to a number of programmes it is running with the Ugandan authorities, and cancelling a military exercise.

Uganda has said it will not be pressed by the West to change the laws, which can see gay people jailed for life.

The law signed in February allows life imprisonment for acts of "aggravated homosexuality" and criminalises the "promotion of homosexuality".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27933051

Obama going down as possibly the worst president this country has ever had. Can you imagine this coward applying the same sanctions to countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan whose anti gay laws are even more severe than Uganda? Smh

He's a fukking c00n that panders to gays and white women. How pathetic this black president is....:smh:

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
So sanction Uganda for gay laws but the middle east can continue cutting mothafukkas heads off? :leostare:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah the Congo situation is so messed up, I don't know were to start.

I think South Africa is still controlled by whites, and those who are saying whites are treated badly at SA are most likely from western news propaganda.

Most likely. Most people don't even know that whites are actually the elite of Zimbabwe and control most the wealth. True story.

"It can never be stressed enough that Zimbabwe inherited a highly unequal land ownership pattern from apartheid Rhodesia. By 2002, 70 percent of the richest farmland still remained in the hands of just 4,500 white commercial farmers, focused mainly on producing crops for export. Meanwhile, one million indigenous families eked out a bare existence, crowded into an arid region of limited suitability for agriculture, known as the ‘communal’ areas. Fast-track land reform redistributed much of the commercial farmland to some 170,000 families. Whatever its faults in execution, the process has undeniably created a significantly more equitable distribution of land than what prevailed before....

Despite a lack of infrastructure, beneficiaries were quick to take up farming operations. For instance, nearly 72 percent of those allocated land in 2002, the peak year of land resettlement, began operations that same year. This, despite resistance by evicted commercial landowners, and the refusal of many of them to vacate the land. By 2003, the percentage of these resettled farmers that had begun farming had risen to almost 96 percent, a far cry from the popular image of land going to waste."
http://www.globalresearch.ca/challenging-western-distortions-about-zimbabwe-s-land-reform

Whites still have the best farm land. This is why Mugabe is doing what he is doing. This is why I am also careful about my news sources.

Daps
Yeah Congo seems to always be a burden. IMO it could potentially be the richest nation in this world. DRC has $24 Trillion worth of raw materials... There's a reason there will never peace in that country.

As for South Africa its simply Western influenced; but many white South Africans are complaining about the ANC treating them wrong. Some parties state whites are being treated unfair in SA, while other parties are saying whites still run SA. So I'm confused with SA.

I hear about white south Africans complaining they are being treated unfairly. One has to remember in south Africa there is still a lot of hate towards whites, especially in the rural area. Remember Apartheid was abolished in 1994 so a lot of people who lived and were born in that era are still alive.

On top of that whites today still control south Africas economy so I dont know why they are complaining. On top of that all these poor whites you see in south Africa on videos are minorities. The MAJORITY of black south africans live like them and some live in even worse conditions.

Mandela let us down. He agreed to a bad deal for the Africans. Economically, we are still on the outside. The economy is very much 'white'. It has a few token Africans, but so many who gave their life in the struggle have died unrewarded
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Winnie Mandela
spacer.gif

http://www.africanholocaust.net/articles/SOUTH AFRICA 10 DAYS.htm

Our survey shows that local South African adverts have a 85% White representation. 90% of media is in the hands of White, who control content, project whiteness and marginalize and exploit Africans. With the exception of Africans being 86% represented in alcohol adverts. 97% of mainstream South African films are owned, produced and directed by non-Africans. Name a SA band, name a famous SA model/actress, filmmaker still the same faces

South Africa's economically active population (EAP) was 74% African, 11% colored, 3% Indian and 12% white. These proportions are clearly not replicated in top management structures across the country, in which only 20% are filled by Africans, 5% by colored people and 7% by Indians. 64% of top senior management positions are filled by whites.

http://blogs.24.com/jeanihess/tag/w...of-shares-on-the-johannesburg-stock-exchange/

White South Africans account for just 9% of the population yet control more than 90% of the value of shares on the Johannesburg stock exchange…’

‘Whites occupied 73% of top business management posts, the Employment Equity Commission said in an April 20 report.’

http://www.siliconafrica.com/africans-live-on-a-continent-onwed-by-europeans/
Let’s take a look at South Africa, a country where the white minority makes less than 10% of the population but owns more than 80% South African lands and economy. They didn’t buy those lands.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hear about white south Africans complaining they are being treated unfairly. One has to remember in south Africa there is still a lot of hate towards whites, especially in the rural area. Remember Apartheid was abolished in 1994 so a lot of people who lived and were born in that era are still alive.

On top of that whites today still control south Africas economy so I dont know why they are complaining. On top of that all these poor whites you see in south Africa on videos are minorities. The MAJORITY of black south africans live like them and some live in even worse conditions.

http://www.africanholocaust.net/articles/SOUTH AFRICA 10 DAYS.htm

http://blogs.24.com/jeanihess/tag/w...of-shares-on-the-johannesburg-stock-exchange/

http://www.siliconafrica.com/africans-live-on-a-continent-onwed-by-europeans/
Yo this shyt just got me heated reading it, is there any South Africans trying to fight this?

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Uganda's anti-gay law is barbaric and backwards, but the US is both hypocritical and ethically wrong for the sanctions. Hurting the average, broke Ugandan is not the way to retaliate, and obviously they'd never do this to their allies.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mugabe didn't kick out anyone. He's trying to distribute land evenly, though IMO it did not turn out as great.

From what I read whites still have more wealth in Zimbabwe compared to the average black person.
You would think that the decline of Europe would help Native Africans on regaining power and land of their country.

I don't know why whites are doing this?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You would think that the decline of Europe would help Native Africans on regaining power and land of their country.

I don't know why whites are doing this?

Resources. Africa has a lot of it. Reason why they want China out. Reason why they make all those propaganda articles about China colonizing Africa. This isn't the 19th century anymore and the West simply can't just roll right in and colonize. After many African countries gained their Independence; the West(especially Belgium and France) still tried to sustain a grip on their former colonies. Again is why they want China OUT of Africa.