America imposes sanctions on Uganda for anti-gay law.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
You have to take into account that the West does not have any more colonies around the world(Americas, Africa, Asia). And so they have become weaker. They NEED resources. That is one of the reasons why Rome needed to expand. Portugal and Spain are the best examples; especially Portugal. The only thing the West has over other nations is that all nations of the West are industrialized than most, but that is changing.

Like I said a million times the West only came to power due to luck and those two lucks were discovering the Americas before anyone else and also the Industrial revolution boom. Prior to that the "West" was the Ottomans Empire b*tch. And I mean literally. Again we who live in the West are just lucky. Very lucky.

Just had a lucky head start entering the modern world. But non Western nations like China, India, Russia, Pakistan and Brazil are all catching up. I don't see the West falling like some Ancient Rome type stuff, but I do see the West and even America losing influence on the world.

Again we're just lucky.
Well said.:wow:

How long will it take for any African country to take influence on it's own continent?

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Well said.:wow:

How long will it take for any African country to take influence on it's own continent?

Well some Africans like @Dreamestorical state that Nigeria's influence on West African countries is quite strong that they all refused to sign an agreement with the West due to Nigeria alone disagreeing with that agreement.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Well some Africans like @Dreamestorical state that Nigeria's influence on West African countries is quite strong that they all refused to sign an agreement with the West due to Nigeria alone disagreeing with that agreement.
Also East Africans as well.

All Africa has to do is unite but their Achilles Heel is South Africa and Congo from meeting that goal.

Daps
This isnt anything serious. The american government is only doing this to appease the left...

Plus America is only picking on little Uganda because they know there will be minimal backlash. (Uganda is a country that relies on america heavily for aid and military training.)

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also East Africans as well.

All Africa has to do is unite but their Achilles Heel is South Africa and Congo from meeting that goal.

Yeah Congo seems to always be a burden. IMO it could potentially be the richest nation in this world. DRC has $24 Trillion worth of raw materials... There's a reason there will never peace in that country.

As for South Africa its simply Western influenced; but many white South Africans are complaining about the ANC treating them wrong. Some parties state whites are being treated unfair in SA, while other parties are saying whites still run SA. So I'm confused with SA.

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This isnt anything serious. The american government is only doing this to appease the left...

Plus America is only picking on little Uganda because they know there will be minimal backlash. (Uganda is a country that relies on america heavily for aid and military training.)
1. Why would the left worry about Uganda?

2. Thought Uganda do military exchange with China?

Daps
1. Why would the left worry about Uganda?

2. Thought Uganda do military exchange with China?

Its not only Uganda the left is focusing on. Its all african countries.

Plus when I talk about left/progressives, I mean all these holier than thou groups who pretend to care about human rights on the African continent while at the same time benefiting from the exploitation going on. Frankly all western countries (especially western european) should just shove it when it comes to human rights issues on the african continent. The fact that Europe's current wealth is maintained by pillaging the continent gives the Europeans no right to talk about the morals of africans.

Also ugandas military works with china but their major partner outside of africa is the united states.