Amber Rose endorses Trump for 2024

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Care what a woman who created “The Slut Walk” says about politics brehs.
She didn’t create it.

It was already something done, a way for women to speak out against the “if she didn’t dress like that she wouldn’t have gotten raped” logic.

Amber came in and shifted it to a “I fukk a lot” walk.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
First Jada Stevens and now Amber Rose?

@Cheese McNair @Travellin' Man PAWGs are betraying us. :mjcry:

like i said in JBO, i ain't surprised at all. :francis:

with that said, there's a new Jada Stevens and a new Amber Rose :mjgrin:

bhad-bhabie-real-name-danielle-8945418.jpg

Daps
She didn’t create it.

It was already something done, a way for women to speak out against the “if she didn’t dress like that she wouldn’t have gotten raped” logic.

Amber came in and shifted it to a “I fukk a lot” walk.
Even the word slut is bad, regardless of the intention.

Greed

Pro
Daps
Not surprised at all. This chick propelled modern feminism to joke status so that she could feel better about being an industry thot. Yet all these impressionable women and girls ate that up

She exposed herself with that Kanye/Wiz beef when she tweeted that Ye was a bytch for wanting her finger in his ass. Same woman who was talking about sex positivity, not shaming people for kinks and wanted men to embrace more feminine traits/behaviors etc. All her fans ignored that hypocrisy to dump on Kanye though. Not to mention her clear disdain for anything black unless it’s sexual

Now they’re shocked she’s not really for them and was only doing it to raise her own profile. Her fans deserve it tbh

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
All I got is:

Trump is randomly getting at Black celebs and whatever Amboo is and paying them to do this retarded shyt.

TRUMP is the one that got Roe OVERTURNED. He can't be the most reasonable on abortion. Abortion was already settled for decades before he came along.

Women first huh? Including all the women and underage females that Trump has assaulted and raped?