Amazon Prime's: "Upload" Official Thread (a.k.a San Junipero the series)

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
this show prompts some really existential questions.

that kid who's been dead and uploaded for 7 years i think but hasn't aged a day. Being a kid is cool but forever?, nah
Reminded me of Claudia from Interview with the Vampire.
"I don't want pokemon, I want p*ssy" though :mjlol:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Just finished this and man, this is one of the few times where I wish there was a season 2 already available. Damn good and entertaining. Other than the token gay duo, the brothers and sisters are on the straight and narrow for a fukin change. That lead girl Andy Allo is sexy as fuk. Seems ol' girl caught the eye of a legend back in the day....
2-EFFA5-DB-C627-4-EFC-91-F8-84745-CE59969.jpg

958-F6-D7-B-51-FF-42-B2-AF0-E-5637768-CEBE5.jpg

She was backup singer and guitarist to Prince and the New Power Generation and he co-wrote 3 of her songs for her album. Supposedly they had a relationship as well...

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Just finished this and man, this is one of the few times where I wish there was a season 2 already available. Damn good and entertaining. Other than the token gay duo, the brothers and sisters are on the straight and narrow for a fukin change. That lead girl Andy Allo is sexy as fuk. Seems ol' girl caught the eye of a legend back in the day....
2-EFFA5-DB-C627-4-EFC-91-F8-84745-CE59969.jpg

958-F6-D7-B-51-FF-42-B2-AF0-E-5637768-CEBE5.jpg

She was backup singer and guitarist to Prince and the New Power Generation and he co-wrote 3 of her songs for her album. Supposedly they had a relationship as well...
Yeah, wasn't surprised when I saw this. The amount of fine broads on Prince's list is pretty ridiculous. Breh even had Snoh Aalegra.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I throughly enjoyed the season. When there's no up next on the last episode :dwillhuh:
I said in another thread, this show is kinda lame and corny, yet was entertaining enough - then they hit us with that season ender and I realized how vested I was, I enjoyed it. I don’t expect much from amazon content, but maybe the show can improve in season 2 now that the exposition and world building is out the way.

——————
And I deadass thought Nora was like south/southeast Asian, but I kept wondering why her dad looked black or Latino. Did not know she was mixed til I googled her. She looks was blacker, and better, with long hair.

5751aaa08d77b.image.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said in another thread, this show is kinda lame and corny, yet was entertaining enough - then they hit us with that season ender and I realized how vested I was, I enjoyed it. I don’t expect much from amazon content, but maybe the show can improve in season 2 now that the exposition and world building is out the way.

——————
And I deadass thought Nora was like south/southeast Asian, but I kept wondering why her dad looked black or Latino. Did not know she was mixed til I googled her. She looks was blacker, and better, with long hair.

5751aaa08d77b.image.jpg

Not understanding this mentality. As far as quality guess Amazon originals have just been point for point better than Netflix. Whomever they have mixing their sound and programming the hdr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>. This has been measures by multiple sites and YouTube channels. They are quietly amazing a great original catalog.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Not understanding this mentality. As far as quality guess Amazon originals have just been point for point better than Netflix. Whomever they have mixing their sound and programming the hdr >>>>>>>>>>>>>>. This has been measures by multiple sites and YouTube channels. They are quietly amazing a great original catalog.
Amazon hasn’t put out a show that I fukk with heavy :yeshrug:...Netflix is hit or miss, last show to wow me was Haunting of Hill House. HBO is still the gold standard for original content IMO, great shows across multiple genres.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is actually a horror story. That karen controls his afterlife and could delete him on whim. Yeah I'd rather die:scust:
So you gotta do the impossible job of keeping this emotionally abusive person with the worst case of body dis morphia syndrome happy and your reward is spending an eternity with this person:scust:
This is the campiest version of hellraiser I've seen and no less disturbing :scust: