Amazon Prime's: "Upload" Official Thread (a.k.a San Junipero the series)

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
this show prompts some really existential questions.

that kid who's been dead and uploaded for 7 years i think but hasn't aged a day. Being a kid is cool but forever?, nah
his mom won’t change his avi because she wants him to be her “baby” forever

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished and overall enjoyed the series :ehh:. Really hope it comes back for a season 2, the developing relationship between Nora/Nathan was the best part to me, but some of the scenes with the Upload tech were :mjlol:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Just started 15 mins ago. I love the concept. Cant wait to read some of these spoilers.

of a company buying Facebook really got my attention. Not sure if that will play into the storyline at all, but I like small shyt like that in movies/shows.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I remember when Andy Allo popped up on that one episode of Black Lightning with Anissa :whew:

Black-Lightning-Season-2-Episode-2-The-Book-of-Consequences-Chapter-Two-Black-Jesus-Blues-Zoe-Andy-Allo.jpg

bl202-15.png

I'm 3 episodes into Upload and enjoying it so far, will probably finish it within the next couple of days :ehh:
She's so damn sexy. Acting all cute and innocent in the show like she ain't got a body on her :childplease:and then she'll hit you with the unexpected the next scene like :leon:

Cameroon originated too :noah:

Last edited: