Amazon Locker: Why Am I JUST Finding This Out!? :blessed:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Yo IMO FedEx is even WORSE in New York.

Those morons never even KNOCKED and I would go downstairs to find a door tag stuck on the outside of the damn building. Time and time again, it got to a point in where I wouldn't even order anything if FedEx was involved.

I know this post is old but them motherfukkers are the worst. Only rivaled by Lasership.

Twice in the last month they supposedly made 4 delivery attempts (per package) 8 total! Claiming no one is home or business is closed. Everyday around 4:30 pm. Which is total bullshyt since I work from home all day, I even made it a point to chill in front of the building on the last attempt to intercept the package, this is even after calls to Fedex telling them to just leave the package since no signature was needed. I got the notification that they again couldn't deliver while my ass was waiting outside the building. SMH.

The foyer in my building is always full of packages from everywhere, but these motherfukkers don't actually attempt to deliver, they never actually leave the slip either. Had to make my way to Mount Vernon each time to that tiny ass office packed with pissed off motherfukkers lol. fukk I hate Fedex

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn...I just discovered the shyt this past year...had no idea they been around since 2014 :francis:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’ve seen the lockers for a while but never had to have something delivered to them. Especially now with Amazons delivery service. The trucks are usually pretty good about timing and arrivals

do you have to direct your order to be delivered to the lockers?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never really needed to do this. The one thing I'd say that's great is the Amazon Fresh thing with delivery. One weekend I decided to order groceries online and got it the next morning. Was pretty cool.