Amazon Locker: Why Am I JUST Finding This Out!? :blessed:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Yo IMO FedEx is even WORSE in New York.

Those morons never even KNOCKED and I would go downstairs to find a door tag stuck on the outside of the damn building. Time and time again, it got to a point in where I wouldn't even order anything if FedEx was involved.
why not just call and have it arranged to be picked up.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
See this is the wrong answer.

WHY AM I PAYING FOR SHIPPING? It's on THEM to bring the package to ME. It is THEIR JOB
while you have a point, but if the package is being shipped most likely its coming from states away and if all they do is bring it to a location near me and I can go pick it up and avoid the hassle of them leaving it while im not there or having to reschedule all sorts of reshipments while Im home, I'll gladly do that.

Im actually going to open up a PO Box at this indie shipping place near me and just have everything shipped there.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Bumping an old thread, they JUST put locker service in my area, used it today, real easy. I'm in the same position as OP, live in an Apt and had to argue with Amazon twice now over there own delivery services (AMZL) not wanting to leave packages. I usually get stuff shipped to work, however when I'm off I hate going in just to get my packages.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Basically Amazon Has Locker Locations Where They Can Ship Your Packages For You To Pick Up, At No Additional Cost

You Get A Text When The Package Is Delivered, With The Locker Code And You Can Go Pick It Up Till As Late As The Place Is Open

This shyt Is Perfect For Me, The UPS Guy Where Im Staying At Is A Known dikk That Gives Your Door 1 Buzz Then Bounces

Add To The Fact Most Of Us Are At Work Anyway

Im Gonna Be Between Two Places Till I Get My Own Apartment So This Is Perfect For Me Right Nah Brehs

Plus Being In NY I Had Dozens Of Locker Locations To Choose From

Amazon just got me back as a return customer.

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Bumping an old thread, they JUST put locker service in my area, used it today, real easy. I'm in the same position as OP, live in an Apt and had to argue with Amazon twice now over there own delivery services (AMZL) not wanting to leave packages. I usually get stuff shipped to work, however when I'm off I hate going in just to get my packages.

That's crazy becuase I live in a apartment and they make shipping companies insert packages one by one in the apartment building's own locker system which takes time :dead:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Why this over picking up a package at a UPS or FedEx store?
Could be closer or have better hours. Where I'm at, our UPS guy never drops stuff off in the apartment front office..fukker just rolls back to UPS with it...isn't usually back at the main UPS office till 9PM, site is closed at that point.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Why this over picking up a package at a UPS or FedEx store?

Could be closer or have better hours. Where I'm at, our UPS guy never drops stuff off in the apartment front office..fukker just rolls back to UPS with it...isn't usually back at the main UPS office till 9PM, site is closed at that point.

The bolded is the answer, the locker at the mall closes when the mall closes which is 9 or 10pm. Some people work past UPS or FedEx store hours which is usually 6pm. For me the mall is literally a 5min walk across the street from my apt.

Last edited:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star

Those morons never even KNOCKED and I would go downstairs to find a door tag stuck on the outside of the damn building. Time and time again, it got to a point in where I wouldn't even order anything if FedEx was involved.
This.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps

I HATE getting my shyt from UPS. Dude is forever leaving the little sticky note saying it's at their damn store. Doesn't matter WHAT it is I ordered: big, small, expensive, cheap... And it's never available until the next day because my local UPS store closes at 6:30PM. Wish you could call them up and tell them you're home and to swing back.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

fukking hate FedEx but nothing is worst than postal .....them mother fukkers don't ring the door bell and leave no pink slips or anything and then when u go to the post office they have the nerve to have a fukking attitude ....got into so many arguments with them cock suckers

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just finding out about this..checked out the easy process on youtube and this will come in handy. I'm rarely at home in the day...found one downtown at Premiere Parking...24 he access..beautiful.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You is mad late...:mjlol: I prefer delivering to the lockers than people's homes it's easier plus they can never say they never got it...:manny: