Amazon Locker: Why Am I JUST Finding This Out!? :blessed:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Basically Amazon Has Locker Locations Where They Can Ship Your Packages For You To Pick Up, At No Additional Cost

You Get A Text When The Package Is Delivered, With The Locker Code And You Can Go Pick It Up Till As Late As The Place Is Open

This shyt Is Perfect For Me, The UPS Guy Where Im Staying At Is A Known dikk That Gives Your Door 1 Buzz Then Bounces

Add To The Fact Most Of Us Are At Work Anyway

Im Gonna Be Between Two Places Till I Get My Own Apartment So This Is Perfect For Me Right Nah Brehs

Plus Being In NY I Had Dozens Of Locker Locations To Choose From

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Basically Amazon Has Locker Locations Where They Can Ship Your Packages For You To Pick Up, At No Additional Cost

You Get A Text When The Package Is Delivered, With The Locker Code And You Can Go Pick It Up Till As Late As The Place Is Open

This shyt Is Perfect For Me, The UPS Guy Where Im Staying At Is A Known dikk That Gives Your Door 1 Buzz Then Bounces

Add To The Fact Most Of Us Are At Work Anyway

Im Gonna Be Between Two Places Till I Get My Own Apartment So This Is Perfect For Me Right Nah Brehs

Plus Being In NY I Had Dozens Of Locker Locations To Choose From

I knew about this a while ago, I thought it was pretty well known.

I think all Gristides locations have these things out in NYC

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I knew about this a while ago, I thought it was pretty well known.

I think all Gristides locations have these things out in NYC

Never Heard It, Guess Im Late As Hell To The Party, Have You Used It

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So thankful I live in a suburb where my UPS guy just leaves my shyt on the front step and it's ALWAYS there. Never had a package taken off the doorstep and I've literally had hundreds of packages delivered from UPS in the years I've lived here.

Lucky You, I Live In An Apartment Building, fakkit Wont Even Come Upstairs, My Building Isnt Even A BAD Building

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Lucky You, I Live In An Apartment Building, fakkit Wont Even Come Upstairs, My Building Isnt Even A BAD Building
Yo IMO FedEx is even WORSE in New York.

Those morons never even KNOCKED and I would go downstairs to find a door tag stuck on the outside of the damn building. Time and time again, it got to a point in where I wouldn't even order anything if FedEx was involved.

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yo IMO FedEx is even WORSE in New York.

Those morons never even KNOCKED and I would go downstairs to find a door tag stuck on the outside of the damn building. Time and time again, it got to a point in where I wouldn't even order anything if FedEx was involved.

Same shyt They Do To Me SMH shyt Is Infuriating

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i signed up for a UPS account and they auto hold my packages at the UPS facility. i think i have that with Fedex too. USPS usually stuffs whatever fits in my mailbox.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So thankful I live in a suburb where my UPS guy just leaves my shyt on the front step and it's ALWAYS there. Never had a package taken off the doorstep and I've literally had hundreds of packages delivered from UPS in the years I've lived here.
where you live breh? have an aerial pic of your neighborhood? :patrice: :lupe: