Amazon finally got one.. Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan season one

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Caught the S3 ep 1 last night. I like the premise and cinematography but the problem for me is whenever Wendell Pierce is on screen, he's still Bunk. Still wearing the same suits, same cadence, same everything. I don't even look at Krasinski as Jim anymore, he's showing more range playing a serious character.

The Hollywood shyt is whatever.

Rappelling up and down a supertanker in 3 steps? c'mon son.
Searching the whole ship undetected? c'mon son.
Bullets not going through wood crates? c'mon son.

But I do like this season's storyline. A secret cabal trying to restore the USSR? Where have we heard that before?

full

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:wow: this shyt raw

Caught the S3 ep 1 last night. I like the premise and cinematography but the problem for me is whenever Wendell Pierce is on screen, he's still Bunk. Still wearing the same suits, same cadence, same everything. I don't even look at Krasinski as Jim anymore, he's showing more range playing a serious character.
being bunk works for me. plus bunk was my top 5 wire character . it dont help that this chick look like Kima :russ:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Season was kind of mid. Wish there was more espionage shyt. This felt like it was drawn out.

That tunnel plan was stupid as shyt for the drivers.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Saving the Season 3 finale for tomorrow when I’m feeling a bit better. But this season went from 0-100 real quick lol. I fell asleep 3 times during episode 1 and was so confused with everything.

But really great series so far. Could have done with maybe one more filler episode ironing out some shyt like how they kept popping to Czech and Russia and working with mad military equipment

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

The Hollywood shyt is whatever.

Rappelling up and down a supertanker in 3 steps? c'mon son.
Searching the whole ship undetected? c'mon son.
Bullets not going through wood crates? c'mon son.

But I do like this season's storyline. A secret cabal trying to restore the USSR? Where have we heard that before?

full
Breh gettin' a little heavy too. I hope his health is in check.

Just saw two episodes of season 3. So far so good. I see that budget is much bigger this time around :wow:Was hoping "The Recruit" on Netflix was in the same vein as Jack Ryan but its more on the goofy tip imo