Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

No Arab ancestry and only 4% European ancestry. :ohhh:

I assumed there would be far more.

Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the chick I was having that debate/discussion with.:mjgrin: While she did believe she was African she didnt believe she was "black" and so I had to educate her on how North African genetics work. On one of her videos(which was from Ancestry.com) she scored 75% African DNA!:ohmy: But I was right that there was something wrong because Ancestry.com does not take into account the Eurasian admixture in their North African sample. Anyways shes :whew:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the chick I was having that debate/discussion with.:mjgrin: While she did believe she was African she didnt believe she was "black" and so I had to educate her on how North African genetics work. On one of her videos(which was from Ancestry.com) she scored 75% African DNA!:ohmy: But I was right that there was something wrong because Ancestry.com does not take into account the Eurasian admixture in their North African sample. Anyways shes :whew:

Yeah some of these Berber chicks can get it. :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Also I don't why some of those Berbers are jumping up and down celebrating in the comment sections while also dissing other blacks. For one her other GEDmatch said she was around 40+% North African. But more importantly I doubt 23andme unmasked the Eurasian component from the North African sample. So I wouldn't be celebrating with some "pure Berber" especially when her maternal DNA is haplogroup V which is 100% not indigenous to Northwest Africa.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Also I don't why some of those Berbers are jumping up and down celebrating in the comment sections while also dissing other blacks. For one her other GEDmatch said she was around 40+% North African. But more importantly I doubt 23andme unmasked the Eurasian component from the North African sample. So I wouldn't be celebrating with some "pure Berber" especially when her maternal DNA is haplogroup V which is 100% not indigenous to Northwest Africa.

Many of them are very racist.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
These test while interesting are so skewed. How are you 94% North African? Everyone knows North Africans are a mix of Arab and African. North African isn't a race. These tests just tell you where most of the people who have similar DNA as you are NOW. So if your family has been in the region for 400 hundred years with little breeding with people from outside your ethnic group then yeah it's going to show that you are related to people in your ethnic group and point to where that population is now. The populations of North African looked completely different a few hundred years ago. You have to take these things with a grain of salt because they are bias in terms of historical context and only provide a limited view of DNA.