Amanda Seales opens up about not being recognized in black spaces within the industry

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
People love to use Blackball where it doesn't apply to lie about failed careers. This c*nt is an actual example. And she did it to herself.
Nah, she was blackballed. Remember they had the party for the Insecure cast and they wouldn't let her in.

Her castmates saw and hit her with the Will Smith.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah, she was blackballed. Remember they had the party for the Insecure cast and they wouldn't let her in.

That's what I said. She was blackballed. By her own co-workers and producers. For being intolerable Most people who say the were blackballed are lying.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I don’t follow her but I watched her 85 South interview awhile back. She didn’t seem bad. Kinda reminded me of Rainbow Johnson from Blackish.

What’s her controversy?

She lied on a black man and said he was harassing women who didn’t exist because she was mad he wouldn’t date her.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I would've risked it when she had this look
Drk3CXRVAAAk4NR.jpg

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think about how unhinged, unstable, revolting, and downright terrible she must be to work with for those people not to fukk with her either. She carries water for all their agendas and beliefs. She even crashed out attempting to destroy a successful black man. All the shyt they like, and yet she still can't get a gig. What a bytch.
I’m not going to go that far. She does pander for LGBT etc but she’s about as openly pro-Palestine as you can get (and has been before October 7th) which is against everything Hollywood stands for. That is undoubtedly the reason she isn’t being asked to go to award shows.

I’m assuming she is referring to the NAACP Image Awards from this past weekend. Jonathan Majors even got an invite :mjlol:

I’m far, far from an Amanda Seales fan (check my post history on her) but she is pro reparations and pro-black. She was anti BM for awhile but I haven’t heard much of that from her lately, and that’s with her having a breakup with her BM boyfriend.

She hasn’t been c00ning for Hollywood and her stances are a big reason why she doesn’t get invited, on top of major players like Issa Rae not liking her.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Naw. Blackballed is when people who have no relationship with you are not fukking with you because of someone else’s word or power.

When your coworkers don’t want to be around you, that’s not being blackballed. That’s people who have a reason not to like you simply avoiding you.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Naw. Blackballed is when people who have no relationship with you are not fukking with you because of someone else’s word or power.

When your coworkers don’t want to be around you, that’s not being blackballed. That’s people who have a reason not to like you simply avoiding you.
You right, breh